2014 draw rumour (tripleM's supergrass)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
Dan said:
Clearly fluffy the sarcasm was wasted in my post, and it appears you failed to read the rest of the post

Maybe you need to add
sarcasm-1.gif
to the list of Silvertails Smilies :)

Gee, you think?!?!?!?

sarcasm-1.gif

lol

OMG.gif

There's no reason to get sarcastic about it @globaleagle

index.gif

Sarcasm3.jpg

4Y39.gif

I'm bored​

So the FNF Broncos will play twice every season the Raiders, Warriors, Titans, etc. & maybe not get a home game against Manly, Dogs, Dragons, Rabbits etc. Like CH 9 and Bronx are going to cop that!

globaleagle said:
IN that case.....

t_by_scrattack-d5ukytg.gif

It is one of those baby turtles that eventually made its way into the picture that is my avatar.

Current, well established, and totally truthful rumour of the day.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ben-barba-versus-canterbury-bulldogs-grudge-match-to-start-new-season/story-fndujljl-1226749238604

A poorly thought-out schedule was largely blamed for the slump in crowds and TV ratings last season.

"We will be trying to play as many of the big marquee games in key timeslots to maximise TV ratings and crowds," the NRL’s head of football Todd Greenberg said.

If that promise is kept all Manly home games in 2014 will be on Sunday afternoons at Brookie.

#fatchance

Translation from Greenbergspeak...
Brisbane get every Friday night
The rest of the free to air games divided between Parra, Souths, Tigers, Dogs and whoever they happen to be playing.
Manly gets the majority of Monday night games with an occasional Saturday night thrown in.

So surprise surprise the Bonkos get a Fri night heavily promoted blockbuster against Dogs to start the season, the Roosters play the Rabbits Thurs night (NRL still deluded that the Rabbits were in the GF) and the most likely time for the other GF team Mon night probably v Penrith, Sharks, Raiders,Cows or any other non interesting team. Nice to see that there isn't any bias or favoritism being shown towards certain ratings teams.

mickqld said:
So surprise surprise the Bonkos get a Fri night heavily promoted blockbuster against Dogs to start the season, the Roosters play the Rabbits Thurs night (NRL still deluded that the Rabbits were in the GF) and the most likely time for the other GF team Mon night probably v Penrith, Sharks, Raiders,Cows or any other non interesting team. Nice to see that there isn't any bias or favoritism being shown towards certain ratings teams.

Broncos game won't be in Qld as the Reds play at Sun Corp that night.
I like having the two oldest teams in the comp kickoff the start of the season - every year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2