2013 World Cup Pools

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Next World Cup Pools have been announced today.

Group A
ENGLAND
AUSTRALIA
FIJI
IRELAND

Group B
NEW ZEALAND
FRANCE
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
SAMOA

Group C
SCOTLAND
TONGA
EUROPEAN QUALIFIER (Lebanon, Serbia, Russia or Italy)

Group D
WALES
COOK ISLANDS
ATLANTIC QUALIFIER (USA, South Africa or Jamaica)

The top 3 from groups A & B, and the winners of C & D go through to a top 8 finals series.

WOW....2013 World Cup Pools....F Me did all the delegates fly around the world to sort this out.

What a wank 3 years out.

They know the pools for the 2013 world cup,(and I think i read somewhere England v Australia is opening match),but they can't bloody well tell us the date of our first game of 2011 v scum in melbourne!!! This is a disgrace!We should be booking the cheap flights and acomm by now.As usual we'll be paying premium prices.It would be nice to know how many shares News,chanel number 9,and the NRL have in Virgin,Jetstar,qantas and Tiger!Prob own a few hotels in Melb,Bris,GC and Townsville!

it would be nicer if they had wales & scotland in group B & put  samoa  in group C &  PNG in group D... 

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=186064.msg308191#msg308191 date=1291181191]
Woops....a blonde moment

Are you paying?

Like to go out to dinner later on ?
[/quote]

jjai link said:
it would be nicer if they had wales & scotland in group B & put  samoa  in group C &  PNG in group D... 

I think they've done it this way to try to keep the Ireland, Scotland and Wales in as long as possible. Bigger Crowds then (it's in England this time).

IMO the final two spots will go to Italy and USA

possibly Ant  , i`d like to see the russians given a go...

you`d think Sth Africa would get a handle of this game & be up there atleast  on par with France if not better..

jjai link said:
possibly Ant  , i`d like to see the russians given a go...

you`d think Sth Africa would get a handle of this game & be up there atleast  on par with France if not better..

Russia is just starting to get it's act back together after three of the big club's went back to playing Union.

The Rhinos (I think that's South Africa's name still) would go well if the RLIF still ran a developing countries cup. If anyone will push the US it'll be the Jamican's (big raw and athletic).
I'm a little bit sorry that Canada can't compete in the World Cup Qualifier's - under the RLIF rules the country needs 4 teams competing in a comp and at the moment the Canadian's only have two, they have drawn with the US this year.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291453287[/time]

I hope that everyone on here get's behind a second nation apart from the big three (international follower's call Australia, England and New Zealand the big three) for the 2013.

I usually get behind the Celtic Nations.

yeah forgot about canada, they should be better than u.s.a  really since they have played union longer..

lol  @ jamaica..  dont mention them.. throw`s already pissed i keep talking about the West Indies..

jjai link said:
yeah forgot about canada, they should be better than u.s.a  really since they have played union longer..

lol  @ jamaica..  dont mention them.. throw`s already pissed i keep talking about the West Indies..

the next time's The Atlantic Cup's(probably around 4 Nations next year) on I'll give you a link to watch it and you'll see what I mean about the Jamaicans. If a few of them came out here for a few seasons it would be scary.

:D
lol Ant  i could imagine Joel Garner`s with muscle ...;)  n the USA  would just poach them probably once they got international acknowledgement.. 

yeah would like to see them play.. do they hit  like the papuan`s when they connect..?

jjai link said:
  :D
lol Ant  i could imagine Joel Garner`s with muscle ...;)  n the USA  would just poach them probably once they got international acknowledgement.. 

yeah would like to see them play.. do they hit  like the papuan`s when they connect..?

oh god yeah and love taking the ball up like a bull at a red rag.

The Azzurri hopefully should get the Minichello brothers and Anthony Laffrenchi for one last go.
If the French can hold onto a few of there juniors and not go to Union they should have a few good players as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4