2013 Wooden spoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

who do you think will get the 2013 wooden spoon

• Total voters
I think the Dragons are in the running. I once admired Creagh but that was a long time ago and the captaincy must be a huge negative. Signings are thin and Wakeman has the ugliest head in RL.

Changes every year so i'm ruling out favourites Parra & GC.

I reckon it's the Dragons year this year, sh*t roster, nothing looks like improving for them in 2013 from 2012.

I guess i can agree with most Manly fans in saying that i hope the Dogs get it, sickened me watching them go well this year.

Tits still have Sezer and probably bring Parker Walshe through. So will be a very central team only going to the fringe for Taylor and Idris.

Parra are banking on what could be with Lussick and Harrison in the forwards and the glamour boys of HoJu, Hayne and Folau.
Granted Lussick and Haro showed signs, it's going to take time before HoJu and Folau kick on.
Another thing is the halves of parra one word describes them ordinary.

Tigers - Their pack is terrible. Was last year now its missing Ellis and heighington.

Benji will have a frustrating season playing behind that. Anasta offers nothing.

Titans easily. And they bloody well deserve it too(the management, not the players). I'd go as far to say, the Titans may well fold through the year if certain ppl aren't given the boot asap. (Searle, Cartwright):s

Knights.
Players are starting to question about if they will get paid.
There is talk Bennet is not happy.

Wow, when you think of it, each club has improved, which bodes well for the sport. I voted for The Tigers, because they have lost "core" members of the team, and there appears disharmony.

Penrith will do well this season. They have recruited very well and whilst they will miss Luke Lewis on the field, they won’t miss him off the field and Jennings has now had his wings clipped.

Gold Coast won’t get the spoon. They have one of the best forward packs in the comp and will be far better off without Prince.

St George on the other hand have recruited poorly, have an ordinary coach and don’t have anyone that even resembles a halfback or 5/8th. They have a captain that runs from confrontation and I hear it is generally a very unhappy club with both players and coaching staff looking over their shoulders.

Newcastle. When they have to sack their coach because of the salary he's on the wheels will fall off.

THE ARLC WILL BE THE BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENT AND POOREST PERFORMER OF THE 2013 SEASON

Voted Tigers, club seems to be a mess and no real improvements to their squad.

Ralphie said:
Gold Coast won’t get the spoon. They have one of the best forward packs in the comp and will be far better off without Prince.

Yeah, can't wait to see Jordan Rankin or Beau henry carve them up.:s

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4