2011 Mens Kaspersky Home Jersey Available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God said:
Melbourne have the soft side of the draw

Jethro said:
pjd80 said:
like above they are a snug fit, but not too snug. Ive ordered mine! cant wait to get it

So, with a normal shirt, I take a size L for 100 to 105cm or an XL if the L shirt is a snug fit. Would you or anyone else for that matter recommend the XL size jersey instead or even an XXL? All other Manly shirts (polo shirt and 2008 Premiers tee shirt) I take an XL size.

im 6ft and around 70kgs, i dont really like my cloths to be too loose fitting, so i get a medium,in the manly polos i have a medium and its the same fit as the jerseys

Jethro said:
So, with a normal shirt, I take a size L for 100 to 105cm or an XL if the L shirt is a snug fit. Would you or anyone else for that matter recommend the XL size jersey instead or even an XXL? All other Manly shirts (polo shirt and 2008 Premiers tee shirt) I take an XL size.

Jethro, I got this years jersey as an XL. I dont like them too close fitting so wish i had gone for the XXL. If you normally get a L shirt then i would suggest a size up at least to XL for the jersey.

Well i got the Penn Health jersey earlier this year.

Around 6ft tall, 85kgs, i got the L, a tad lose. M if you like a bit more muscle fit.

Jethro it depends on whether you plan on wearing your cardigan underneath, or over the top of your jersey.

If you are going to wear it over the top of a couple of layers I'd opt for a size up from what you would normally get. I think they are a little snug fitting anyway as a rule.

Larissa ordered mine on Saturday and couldn't get my membership discount thing to work even though I entered my codes in correctly.

eagles2win said:
Larissa ordered mine on Saturday and couldn't get my membership discount thing to work even though I entered my codes in correctly.
Give the guys at the shop a buzz on 9939 3889. They should be able to sort it out for you.

Go Manly!

Larissa

pjd80 said:
God said:

Jethro said:
pjd80 said:
like above they are a snug fit, but not too snug. Ive ordered mine! cant wait to get it

im 6ft and around 70kgs, i dont really like my cloths to be too loose fitting, so i get a medium,in the manly polos i have a medium and its the same fit as the jerseys

:O !! have a feed ole son lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
pjd80 said:
God said:

Jethro said:
pjd80 said:

:O !! have a feed ole son lol
or try for a ride on saturday...big races coming up

Thanks all for your advice. It was most appreciated :)

I will go with the XL size and hope for the best.

Jersey ordered and renewed my membership and Football Club and Leagues Club Membership as well.

Got my new jersey 5 minutes ago after ordering on monday night, looks great I got a L and I'm 90 kgs, fits very well still a little bit of room around the body too its only a little snug around the neck. Can't wait to be wearing it next friday night.

Larissa said:
eagles2win said:
Give the guys at the shop a buzz on 9939 3889. They should be able to sort it out for you.

Go Manly!

Larissa

forgot to mention all sorted now

Just got mine, I am size S, 73kg and 171cm tall. fits perfectly still plaenty of room.

All printed on etc... looks great.

rclen7.jpg

My new wardrobe addition arrived today, really should have had it delivered to work, that way the missus wouldn't have got it first, and then she wouldn't have gone crook at me!

voicefromthehill said:
My new wardrobe addition arrived today, really should have had it delivered to work, that way the missus wouldn't have got it first, and then she wouldn't have gone crook at me!

I am hearing you brother:s...she got me before I could get the visa card out...(I really should update my 80's velcro wallet...it's too bloody noisy!:p)

wombatgc said:
voicefromthehill said:

I am hearing you brother:s...she got me before I could get the visa card out...(I really should update my 80's velcro wallet...it's too bloody noisy!:p)
hahaha,yea ya should,lol

Jethro said:
Thanks all for your advice. It was most appreciated :)

I will go with the XL size and hope for the best.

Jersey ordered and renewed my membership and Football Club and Leagues Club Membership as well.

My jersey just arrived and the XL is a great fit for me (i.e. not snug and not too loose but comfortable). Thanks again to all those who offered me advice on the sizing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6