2011 Membership is out now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly link said:
[quote author=Lyoness link=topic=185168.msg292223#msg292223 date=1283928988]
I thought they sounded cheaper! And not just slightly cheaper either!

Does anyone know how much they were for 2010 cos I remember looking and just not being able to fork it out at the time.

$500 for Jane Try Stand on 2010
[/quote]

Has anyone noticed that the season tickets are only for 10 games and not 12. That can only mean that 2 games are being moved further away than Bluetongue.

Ralphie link said:
[quote author=HappilyManly link=topic=185168.msg292426#msg292426 date=1283973377]
[quote author=Lyoness link=topic=185168.msg292223#msg292223 date=1283928988]
I thought they sounded cheaper! And not just slightly cheaper either!

Does anyone know how much they were for 2010 cos I remember looking and just not being able to fork it out at the time.

$500 for Jane Try Stand on 2010
[/quote]

Has anyone noticed that the season tickets are only for 10 games and not 12. That can only mean that 2 games are being moved further away than Bluetongue.
[/quote]

rang & asked about that- too many complaints from season ticket holders about having to travel to gosford for a home game so tickets for those games will be sold separately. cannot use 3 game pass for entry there either

Smart move to make it jsut the brookie tix and reduce the cost.

To make it right right they members should have 24 hr access to bluetongue tix to get good seats should they choose.

If we cant get a huge increse in members with those prices then its not the clubs fault but the fans

I only checked the Gold M/ship..down from 500 to 400 (if you do it online) Good move.

BUT.......as someone else said it's only for 10 games. So it's minus the 2 BT games + the 2 Trail games from this year

So that's 14 games down to 10.

Probably not really cheaper......just better configuration to suit most people.

Just my TBW

I think taking out Bluetongue (and reducing the price) is a good idea.

That also now means that if the SE don't use BT for both games in 2011 and move one (or both) of them to say 'New Zealand' and /'t have any inside knlowedge on this but I'd say that

1) We will be guaranteed to return to NZ in 2011 regardless of the draw
2) We will participate in the double header at Suncorp Stadium with that being a "Home" game for the Eagles.

The dollars both of those games will generate will be massive.

And NOT one member will have paid for a ticket they can't use....VERY VERY smart move

Mark from Brisbane link said:
CC I did whinge to the membership manager about the \"lack of Value\" in BOP, and in particular the paying for the membership and THEN having to fork extra out for the functions....she listened!!

Mate can you have a word to Wayne Swann about my tax bill?

i just signed up tonight  i didnt wait for my member  number im not going the same package as last yr anyway, so im a new member that wont be renewing his old  BOP memebership.. i upgraded  even though i wont use it lol..

Mybludog link said:
I only checked the Gold M/ship..down from 500 to 400 (if you do it online) Good move.

BUT.......as someone else said it's only for 10 games. So it's minus the 2 BT games + the 2 Trail games from this year

So that's 14 games down to 10.

Probably not really cheaper......just better configuration to suit most people.

Just my TBW

Trials are almost free arent they?

Bugger all in cost, I think they were just thrown in as a freebie last year to try and get people to then games.

Trials should be held in the country anyway, it's the only chance some places evere get to see two NRL sides head to head, and it's a great promotion of the game, so members really would not be mising out on very much anyway.

I'm pretty sure it cost $20 for the Bunnies trial at Redfern this year. Great value for a swamp up past the ankles and portaloos. :) Despite that it was a very good day and it was a terrific promotion by Crowe and crowd.

I have bought my membership as well.

Also having the $10 footy club membership "upgrade" easily linked and not confused is a great improvement (the footy club membership gets you into the special function etc).

We really should see thousands more members next year and its great to see they finally got this side right.

The ability to do FC at the same time Fluffy, that was ousted in the Mayer days but is now back in, and instead of $25.00 done seperatly it's $10

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Trials should be held in the country anyway, it's the only chance some places evere get to see two NRL sides head to head, and it's a great promotion of the game, so members really would not be mising out on very much anyway.

I agree plus be a great reason to head out to the country for a coule of days. Like to see it happen. I'd go

I have just renewed mine and have sent the 4 emails to my friends

Fluffy link said:
I have bought my membership as well.

Also having the $10 footy club membership \"upgrade\" easily linked and not confused is a great improvement (the footy club membership gets you into the special function etc).

We really should see thousands more members next year and its great to see they finally got this side right.
Yes and no.
Yes, its great that the memberships are combined as best as we could expect and great ease of becoming a FC member too.
No, to me what's the difference if you have 3000 members paying $25.00.....or 6000 members paying $10.00
Unless I'm mistaken, it may sound better saying the FC has doubled it's membership but member numbers don't pay the bills or buy back shares. Money talks.
Am I not looking at this correctly?

FC didnt have that many members WAMF, that was the biggest promblem.

Mark, thought you mean about time for me joining, not with them finally sorting the confusion in memberships out. Sorry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6