2008 Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Apparently on Channel 10 news last night there was a story on Manly linking with a central coast club who will be our Premier League team in 2008 - I didnt see the news, can anyoone confirm that??

It Also said Beaver has re signed & announved next week

Just on the cnetral coast I was talking to a mate & he said next weeks game has not been promoted at all up on the coast, unlike the following week when the knight play the panthers which has been heavily push in the schools with kids getting free tickets. There was bugga all crod at the knights ganme vs Dragons I cant see tooi many kinghts supporters travelling down to Gosford

Central Coast would make more sense.

Doesn't the squasher still play in the central coast area, would be fantastic to see him back in Manly colours.

Central Coast would make more sense.

Doesn't the squasher still play in the central coast area, would be fantastic to see him back in Manly colours.
Are you serious??? (Actually the Squasher never played in Manly colours but the only thing he ever squashed was anything underneath him when he fell over after running for five minutes on the same piece of grass.

C entral Coast is a joke and does not deserve our custom after what it did to us following the 'black days'.

Melbourne Storm will be fielding both JF & PL teams next season based on the Central Coast to be known as the Central Coast Storm.

The Ch 10 story was for our PL team to be based on the Sunshine Coast, presumably for 2009 & beyond as Manly have already committed to the PL comp for 2008 as Manly.

As for the promotion on the Central Coast there was a full page add in a local paper and "meet & greet" with the players at Blutongue on Thursday afternoon. I am also informed by contacts in the commercial radio field that there has been reasonable promotion of the game by various announcers.

Good to get the accurate story Pete. On the radio this morning they tipped a big crowd next Friday. (I just don't know how many will be Manly supporters.

The poor form of Newcastle might be a deterrent to their fairly mobile fans.

I hate this Under 20s thing they are starting.

To me PL is more important, and if anything, then every side should have had a team in that and make it national

The NRL under its chief executives are a pathetic rabble. They got done for TV revenue and are now stuffing up a workable comp. The under 20s something comp is going to produce weak intro games, and not give any loyal fans the likelihood of seeing first graders coming back up into first grade after injuries or a drop in form. (as well we'll all miss Stevie wonder's games in PL unless one wants to travel to Mars) Gallop's a tool.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6