2007 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
Can be found here http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/3613/Default.aspx

Matches of note:

We start off with a home game against Canberra, then away matches to the Tigers and the Roosters.

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Titans straight after the test. They'll probably have Bailey backing up, we'll have Kite, Lyon?

Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles after City/Country. They might have a couple involved like us, so definitely not as bad as this year against the Broncos.

Round 9: Sea Eagles v Eels- first match versus the scum with Lyon in our team.

Round 10: Broncos v Sea Eagles, right before Origin 1, meaning they'll (hopefully) have a lot out.

Round 11: Sea Eagles v Storm, right after Origin 1, meaning they could have quite a few still tired/rested.

Round 13: We have the bye right before Origin 2- good news.

Round 16: Dragons v Sea Eagles, round before Origin 3, so they'll (hopefully) have quite a few out (Gasnier, Cooper, Ryles, Hornby?)

The last three rounds we're away to the Rabbits, Warriors, then home to the Dragons.

We seemed to hit quite a lot of luck regarding matches around Origin.

Hopefully just before the cold snap kicks in down here! My eldest has his birthday on the 3rd May and it usually great weather but it has snowed in Canberra the following weekend.....

Hopefully just before the cold snap kicks in down here! My eldest has his birthday on the 3rd May and it usually great weather but it has snowed in Canberra the following weekend.....
From the look of your avatar you have the insulation and padding to withstand the cold! :blaugh:

[quote author=Goldie]
and the funbags to pass the time....
You should see Anna Kournakover email.
Now they are funbags. :blaugh: :blaugh:
[/quote]

Yeah, I have to thank you for that one, earl :doh:

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Goldie]
and the funbags to pass the time....
You should see Anna Kournakover email.
Now they are funbags. :blaugh: :blaugh:
[/quote]