2007 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
YOUR CHANCE TO STAR IN THE NRL 2007 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
Manly fans have a rare opportunity to star in the NRL 2007 Membership Advertisement that will take place on Thursday 16th November, between 1:30pm - 3:00pm in the Balmain area.

30 of our loyal fans will have the opportunity to participate in the filming of the Sea Eagles Membership Advertisement.

Register your attendance for this great opportunity please call Alan Webster on (02) 9970 3019. Complete details about the location of the shoot will be provided to you when registering.

Registrations close 5:00pm Wednesday 15th November or once 30 Fans have registered.

This is a great opportunity and we look forward to the continued support from our fans!

FFS how about doing it on a weekend when the fans that actually work for a living can attend.

We aren't all toothless jobless hacks!

Why would the club do it on a first in, first served basis? Don't they care about their public image?

I think we all know what our fan base is going to "look like" if the usual suspects line up for the 30 spots.

Too true. And why at Balmain. Are we not from the northern beaches?

I'm also interested to know why it isn't advertised on the front page of the official site.

I reckon about 10 of the cheerleaders in general supporter gear. Would be well placed in the add.

I'm also interested to know why it isn't advertised on the front page of the official site.

I reckon about 10 of the cheerleaders in general supporter gear. Would be well placed in the add.

exactly, though 29 would be better. Then we could send Dan as the epitome of the Manly male supporter and we'd look like the flashest club in the universe.

Dan, is it organised by the NRL for all clubs or just the manly club?

"Sea Eagles Membership Advertisement"

tends to lend itself to being more to do with the club

The OUR CHANCE TO STAR IN THE NRL 2007 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
Manly fans have a rare opportunity to star in the NRL 2007 Membership Advertisement
tends to indicate that it is not the Manly club only, one would have thought?????

I'd reckon so CW. ;)

But we might all be wrong because we must not forget that Dan is the sole arbiter of comprehension on this planet.

I assumed it was a NRL run ad campaign, looks pretty clear to me. The NRL would have chosen the date , time and location and asked each club to provide fans to represent them.

Luckily for us DJ Spoof is a qlder (shouldnt suprise) so wont be representing, also an advantage as he doesnt get to many games

I assumed it was a NRL run ad campaign, looks pretty clear to me. The NRL would have chosen the date , time and location and asked each club to provide fans to represent them.

That was my immediate thought also.

Either way, Manly or NRL it is a poor choice of both location and time.

Make it on a weekend in somewhere much, much more accessible like the city!

fricken monkey show this whole sport is. When will we have some people who know how to run a fan based business in charge

[quote author=Matabele]
But we might all be wrong because we must not forget that Dan is the sole arbiter of comprehension on this planet.

Im sure Ryan thought that job was his.

[/quote]

Kenneth....oh Kenneth....where for art thou KENNETH !!! :lol:

Either way, Manly or NRL it is a poor choice of both location and time.

Make it on a weekend in somewhere much, much more accessible like the city!

fricken monkey show this whole sport is. When will we have some people who know how to run a fan based business in charge
Good point though Dan. Sometimes Rugby League looks like amateur hour compared to a few other sports.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4