2006 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Can someone put a link up to the 2006 draw please on the official site. My company proxies the site - so the only way in is a link.

our draw:

1 – Raiders – Home
2 – Cowboys – Away
3 – Sharks – Home
4 – Roosters – Home
5 – Warriors – Away
6 – Dragons – Home
7 – Bulldogs – Away
8 – Eels – Home
9 – Tigers – Away
10 – Broncos – Away
11 – Storm – Home – without SOO players
12 – BYE
13 – Panthers – Away
14 – Tigers – Home – without SOO players
15 – Sharks – Away
16 – Broncos – Home
17 – Knights – Home – without SOO players
18 – Roosters – Away
19 – Rabbitohs – Away
20 – Panthers – Home
21 – Eels – Away
22 – BYE
23 – Knights – Away
24 – Rabbitohs – Home
25 – Bulldogs – Home
26 – Storm – Away

I disagree mate.
We only play Raiders / Cowboys / Warriors / Dragons once. Whilst Dragons only once is great, the other three I'd rather than Eels / Dogs / Roosters etc.

Last game of season is interstate which sucks.

We FINALLY have a 1st home game of the season.

I want round 8 to be a Manly victory !!!

Too long. As far as I remember it was 2003 in the 1st golden point game @ Brookie. I was sitting right behind the posts from where Ben Walker slotted the goal (which was from a very dubious penalty), but I'll take anything if it is over my most hated team - Paramatta.

2003 golden point game is correct. We lost both in 2004 and 2005.

PErsonally I think we've come out of the draw well given we have a softish start and finish and a bye during origin period.

Also, given we play the Warriors and Cowboys once, it's good to play both games AWAY - meaning we have more home games against Sydney teams at Brookie next year and therefore a chance of higher crowds and revenue.

Interesting to see the official web-site hasn't caught up with the news of the draw yet. If they're really desperate I give them permission to cut and paste the story from our site seeing as we've had a good exclusive run with it.

I'd imagine the clubs get the draw prior to release too.

I'm not so happy with the draw. Raiders is not a great opener (ie it would be nice to get a big team down for the opener to make it into a huge spectacle). Playing Warriors and Raiders only once is really unfortunate - they're the two worst teams in the league! We got 3/4 victories against them last year.

I think its a pretty good draw.

Byes are at good times, the last one gives us a rest before a month of gathering momentum into the finals.,

As said we have a good home game draw against all sydney teams and the broncos/knights who are the best non sydney teams in crowd numbers.

Yeah Fluffy, given that they can't give everything to every club I'd say that draw is just about as good as you could ask for.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6