2005 Matabele Awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Does anyone have any particular categories that they'd like to see recognised as part of the 2005 Matabele Awards?

Awards night is on 31 December.

(Please note that I have no inention of making the Matabele Awards a bash Monaghanathon)

is it for posters as well as players?

Does anyone have any particular categories that they'd like to see recognised as part of the 2005 Matabele Awards?

Awards night is on 31 December.

(Please note that I have no inention of making the Matabele Awards a bash Monaghanathon)

i know you wont, there will be some king bashing as well

:lol2:

best mullane moment - could go to either monas or witt

Can i get the silvertails rookie of the year??

hahaha it's my first year on here (well more like 4 months) and i am the only one that makes sense on here!!

hahaha joking

The Ashley Giles award for arrogance in a field you are blatently disgraceful in.

The Andrew Walker award for 'white line fever' (biggest choke of the season - this part doesn't relate to Walker personally the cliche does)

The Phil Moorewood award for 'the i feel sorry for you selection'.

The Brett Kimmorley award for 'testicle popping excitement'

I'll throw most over rated at jason ryles!!
Most under rated to benny hornby

Hey couple of dragons boys too!! Didn't mean for that

the guy fawkes award for the biggest failed plot etc.......
the redneck award - byso
meh I am too tired to even think

ok then well i'll go with:

Over rated - Jason King (pretty simple)
Under rated - Glenn Stewart (our backrow is just too good for him to get a run, his time will come)

thanks byso, i wasnt able to nominate myself for that but wanted to!

The Jullian O'Neil 'Best off the Ground Award', otherwise known as the '**** in a Shoe' Award for 2005.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2