2 things about DCE and 1 about Poo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
1- We fed the scrum 10 metres out in the centre of the field. Why did DCE feed the scrum? It was 12 all. All we needed was Api to feed the scrum, pass it to DCE, and he pots the field goal... WTF?

2- DCE had the ball 10 metres out on the 5th in the same set, in the centre of the field, faked a field goal attempt, then put a grubber in and lost posession. What was he thinking? Why wasn't he back 20 out, and pop the field goal? ****ing brain explosion...

3- When Poo came on, he played better than Croker, and actually hit the line hard, was safe as houses, and our side improved.

1- We fed the scrum 10 metres out in the centre of the field. Why did DCE feed the scrum? It was 12 all. All we needed was Api to feed the scrum, pass it to DCE, and he pots the field goal... WTF?

2- DCE had the ball 10 metres out on the 5th in the same set, in the centre of the field, faked a field goal attempt, then put a grubber in and lost posession. What was he thinking? Why wasn't he back 20 out, and pop the field goal? ****ing brain explosion...

3- When Poo came on, he played better than Croker, and actually hit the line hard, was safe as houses, and our side improved.
Oi don’t call the great man poo.
Sir Lewis
Lewis the future immortal are all acceptable names for him

I can see Barrett sliding a toasted sandwich under Hasting's door... Can Barrett swallow his ego and get our season back on track? I think no.

Croker gone for the season acl last we will see of him what a failed experiment

I feel sorry for the lad ... he seemed to have enough confidence before he was injured to run the ball a few times and was close to scoring a try and stopped one from being scored ... bad luck
now maybe its time for a redemption story ... the banished may become the vanquished

I feel sorry for the lad ... he seemed to have enough confidence before he was injured to run the ball a few times and was close to scoring a try and stopped one from being scored ... bad luck
now maybe its time for a redemption story ... the banished may become the vanquished

I think this is his second acl not sure if same knee.

Maybe the only positive to come out of this is Hastings, our new 5/8? Could be worse... But, who backs him up if he gets injured?

DCE's thought process is so muddled right now. The play with 7 minutes to go was field goal and he totally messed it up and then surrendered possession with a nothing kick and they scored on the last tackle to win the game. This is why DCE has not grown or improved since the halcyon days of 2011-2014!!

• 🤝
Reactions: R3

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8