2 people we really missed tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Chris Bailey - it was always so much easier and so much fun blaming him after a loss

Charlie Sheen if he had of been on our bench we would have been WINNING :D

Mate you beat me to it.

How good would it have been to have Chris Bailey going around tonight?

Charlie Sheens is just operating on a whole different level.

Fluffy link said:
and 1 more that jsut cambo missed is his ladyboy friend from thailand
gav you are so getting smashed in the head before the knights game

you **** oops i mean slater

I don't know about Sheenie on the bench but I got to hear some of Des's post-game speech to the troops:

“Panicking is for amateurs and morons….Hope is for suckers and tools.”

“I'm dealing with fools and trolls and soft targets. It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns.”

“Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber.”

“I’m bi-winning. I win here and I win there.”

"I still don't have all the answers. I'm more interested in what I can do next than what I did last. "

"People say you have to work on your resentments. Yeah, no, I'm gonna hang onto them and they're gonna fuel my attack"

cant wait for matai to come back, sure t-rex is a massive unit but i think the opposition dont see him as intimidating in defense, i reckon the opposition sees t-rex as someone they can easily exploit.
matai has the opposition looking all the time.

also anytime lyon isn't on the field, we struggle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4