• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just looked at ME and OEE.

ON ONE SITE THERE IS AN ARGUMENT RAGING ABOUT WHO CAN BE THE SITE SPONSOR OF ORFORD.

these are the same blokes who led the save the whale campaign.unbelieveable stuff.

managements original plan was to release monaghan or sign him on a modest contract.

The lesson here.

Let the football professionals do the recruiting;
Let property developers build subdivisions;and
Lock up the ****ing lunatics before they take over the asylum again

this mess should never have happened.now we have 3 hookers and a lot of cash that could have been shoved down nate myles throat has been flushed down the drain.

and dont wheel out the 5/8 stuff.it cant and wont happen.9 or yorkshire.hope he likes pudding.

The lesson here.

Let the football professionals do the recruiting;
Let property developers build subdivisions;and
Lock up the ****ing lunatics before they take over the asylum again
I intend to expound on this valid thought the minute Orford is officially announced.

Be afraid MSE, be very afraid.

Sue, exactly the posts I have been reacting to this evening.

Disgracful supportship.

We get abused???????? When the hell are they going to take some responsibility for 99% of the Mediocrity that infects all our lives.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4