2 New sections opening on the website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Within the week 2 new sections will be opening up on the site.

1- (open already) Submit a Match review - This section allows you to submit a review of the match, that will be listed on the site for all and sundry to read.

2 - Survivor - This section will allow you to vote for the player that you believe should be voted off for the last round. The last player standing becomes the 1 true survivor and the AE voted player of the season

As soon as we find a jeff spelt like that then yes. otherwise they get a big red x

Sounds like a lot of fun.

I think for mata's benefit you better put jye up there so he can be voted off ;)

six will be in charge of this one, i think.

essentialyl it will conist of the top 26 or so players we may only run it as of round 6 or something to make sure we get enough voting for the last few games, or maybe play ultimate survivor for the last six.

i dont know what ultimate survivor will be but its sounds good

Wow Survivor, maybe we should run the "apprentice" for the P/L. 8)

lol you come up with a concept and plan wheel and i will attempt to translate it to a web app

Keep us posted. Round 6 or even later would be preferable. Its a forgone conclusion that the PL/fringe players would be first to be voted off the island.

That is what happens in the real survivor Stuey, the dorks generally always go first.

I have a feeling I know who will be first to go. I reckon we just start it as soon as I have finished programming it. i am having trouble motivating myself at the moment and am only about 20% done. The rest falls into place very easily once I finish the next 10%

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4