2 more years of the turdburger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
In today's telegraph the NRL close to signing this bloke to a new 2 year deal based on the games improved financial position.
2 things As I see it.
I can't see how it could boast an improved financial position considering not all that long ago it was borrowing $$$.
And, to ignore the damage he has done to the game on and off the field astounds me.
His credibility is shot and his public perception is appalling.
Maybe they are just blissfully ignorant, dumb or both but the game cannot afford anymore of this clown.
Especially 2 more years...

In today's telegraph the NRL close to signing this bloke to a new 2 year deal based on the games improved financial position.
2 things As I see it.
I can't see how it could boast an improved financial position considering not all that long ago it was borrowing $$$.
And, to ignore the damage he has done to the game on and off the field astounds me.
Maybe they are just blissfully ignorant, dumb or both but the game cannot afford anymore of this clown.

I agree with most of that but perhaps there’s a side to him that we don’t see, maybe he’s a financial wizard ( I’m serious with that statement).

I agree with most of that but perhaps there’s a side to him that we don’t see, maybe he’s a financial wizard ( I’m serious with that statement).
Could well be.
But it's not much good being a financial guru of a game that has fallen behind what it was at the grass roots so dramatically and one that pisses off the fan base as much as he does.
Too much money spent at the top and not enough filtering to where it needs to be will gradually strangle the game...

Appalling decision if this is true .I'm sure a couple of the guys and gals from Nova Employment would give this hoax more than a run for his money and they would certainly bring more credibility to the job !! .
Regularly lapped by the AFL in all areas ,he has been so deficient in nearly every aspect of the game including on and off field admin, fiduciary incompetence, joke bunker, dumb stadium policy, no grass roots program ,laughable salary cap structure ,hilarious TPA system that is just an open festering corrupt wound ,the "lookem in the eye policy" that has allowed the likes of Lodge back in but not someone like Carney who harmed no one but himself ,it just beggars belief .
He is at the beck and call of the rich and powerful like a star struck school girl (i have written essays on the shortcomings of this impostor and to think we will be subjected to 2 more days let alone 2 more years of this imbecile maybe more than I can bare) and as HE said ,never has an administrator been so polarizing ,duplicitous and inconsistent (a quality he insists is over rated)
bad move for Vlandys, terrible for the fans and I fear catastrophic for the NRL
He is poison for the NRL #getridofgreenburg

Two more bloody years with the Colonel .......

I think we should farewell Colonel Klink with a Manly Grand final win

PuFsZzJS_400x400.jpg

|

Wasn't it only a couple of years ago that he had completely pissed the record Broadcast rights money away and the NRl had to borrow money to survive to the next deal .... I am certain Kent was giving him heaps for employing hundreds of people in the office and wasting money hand over fist .... ?????

2 things As I see it.

Did that article say that GreenTurd had an option for the next 2 years in his current contract ? ... If so it would be an expensive payout at a million a year for V'landys to get rid of him ... wonderful but expensive ...

Did that article say that GreenTurd had an option for the next 2 years in his current contract ? ... If so it would be an expensive payout at a million a year for V'landys to get rid of him ... wonderful but expensive ...
I can't remember Woodsie.
I read it before work. Couldn't really focus after the sick feeling in my gut at the thought of it.
Maybe one of our tech geniuses can post it...

Wow another 2 years. The board must see something in Greenberg that we fans do not. Would love to know what it is that he has done that has impressed the board so much.

We really are at the bottom of the barrel if our best option is to give this crony a further two years to further destroy the fabric of the game.

My biggest issue with him is that he is a law to himself, making inconsistent executive decisions on players who transgress, hounding clubs over breaches of the salary cap while ignoring the obvious thing that the big clubs continue to be allowed to flaunt this.

Is the game in a healthier place since he took the job in 2014? All I see is the same old teams make the top 4 and only a few clubs are really looked after while the rest get the scraps.

The lie that it is an event competition is what he should be roundly condemned for and he wont be removed because the cartel of clubs who benefit from his benevolance will always protect him!!

Wow another 2 years. The board must see something in Greenberg that we fans do not. Would love to know what it is that he has done that has impressed the board so much.

Well see, some tv station gave him hundreds of millions of dollars and recently he said that he hadn't spent 13 million of it.

He didn't generate it, just didn't spend it.

Then all the other snouts in the trough said '13 million? Wow, you're a genius! why don't you have another two years and a free trip to the UK. And remember, don't go buying anymore diamond rings! lololol wink wink nudge nudge'

Meanwhile teams are counting the cost of injuries sustained in the all important '9's' tournament while reading the latest email on player welfare.

Well see, some tv station gave him hundreds of millions of dollars and recently he said that he hadn't spent 13 million of it.

He didn't generate it, just didn't spend it.

Then all the other snouts in the trough said '13 million? Wow, you're a genius! why don't you have another two years and a free trip to the UK. And remember, don't go buying anymore diamond rings! lololol wink wink nudge nudge'

Meanwhile teams are counting the cost of injuries sustained in the all important '9's' tournament while reading the latest email on player welfare.
And the bush and local junior clubs just wither and die by the score and he sits on 13m, that ultimately he'll spend on the players by giving in to their every whim like he did in the last EBA.
And the rest on overblown bureaucrats within the NRL.
As well as himself of course...

That may very well be the case Mark, but his role in involving himself in player and club issues is not his strong suit. Maybe he should just be the League accountant.

Great to see Toddy on another overseas junket

You sound surprised but I'm not, he's getting his snout right to the bottom of the trough.

One thing to keep in mind is that there's nothing stopping his boss firing him if he figures out he's a hoax, the NRL will just take a hit on the cost of the payout.

The sentence above is pure hope on my part ........ :)

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4