1st ST gathering of 2006

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
LAst year we had a couple of games where the out of town Silvertail types tried to get down to a game so we could muck up in a more spectacular fashion than normal.

Can I tentatively propose the first of these "events" for the Rorters game on April Fool's Day? I'm already dreaming up the one liners for Anasta.

Or The Bulldogs have orderred 3 tonne of nose cartledge to replace the void Braith Anasta is leaving at Belmore.

ill be in t, though i am an in towner. Not sure if I will make all games this year though, my circumstances have changed

Brian Smith (ex-balmain palyer and Wallaby) follows Alan Jones from the Wallabies to Balmain because he thought he was a 'great coach'....
Braith Anasta follows Ricky Stuart from Blues to the Roosters because he thought he was a 'great coach' .....
anyone thinking what I'm thinking....

Obviously Anasta thinks that Stuart can improve his ball skills.

I'm thinking just blatant bias - doesn't even have to be clever:
"Hey Anasta, you suc*ked as a Bulldog and you still suc*k as a Rorter.

Fittler followed Gould too.
na I was just pointing out a similarity (Ricky/ Braith) no substance to that comment...
Fitler aside - I have heard some funny stories bout old bee sting head....

ill be in t, though i am an in towner. Not sure if I will make all games this year though, my circumstances have changed

I am flying up from Melbourne for a bloody trial. Can someone please remove the thumbprint for Dan's head!!

[quote author=Daniel]

I am flying up from Melbourne for a bloody trial. Can someone please remove the thumbprint for Dan's head!!
[/quote]

maybe you could steal his balls back from her handbag when she is not looking Clon

[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]

Pussy power affects blokes in different ways, Dan is obviously one who likes to be controlled

While we all lie from time to time to make us look like less a bastard- ultimately it does come down to the sex...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4