1st Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's the first time Lee has taken a wicket in the Top Six of a batting side in about 12 months.
When are you going to OPSM to get that one-eyed problem sorted out.

Lee basically won the last World Cup for us and his rythm and pace last night was vital in the win. He can be erratic but on his day he is champion.

I believe it was Symonds that gave the impetus with his 140 odd against Pakisatan whilst Warne was packing his bags in the hotel room.

Id give up now mata. Unfortuantly we are surrounded by the ignorant. Perhaps Hayden, Symonds and Bichel should pledge allegance to NSW. Maybe then they'd get the recognition they deserve.

QLDers Perfect one day! Blind and One Eyed Parochialism the next. No wonder Joh, Paulline and Russ Hinze did so well up there.

At least Qlders are well balanced - they have a chip on both shoulders!

That's the first time Lee has taken a wicket in the Top Six of a batting side in about 12 months.

Did you just make that up or what???

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story :wink:

Bing has become a very good bowler. I'd like to see him back in tests.

Here is a list of the only players in the top 6 he got in the last 12 months.

Butt
Youhanna
Inzaman
Hameed X 2
Gayle X 2
Hinds
Lara X 2
Akmal
Hafeez
Sarwan
Marshal
Astle
Marshall
Flemming
Vaugen
Flintoff
Johnson
Farhat
Jayasuria

That makes for a very short list. Mata have a look first - just becuase you think the entire queensland side should be playing for australia. Lee has played well considering his disjointed career. Have a look at all the fringe bowlers over the last few years - Lee, Kasper, Bichel - they all have played well when given a good run, not this in and out ****.

And i rate Bichel in the one day team - Both him and Lee deserve their spots for their batting abitlity as well as bowling. Have a look at the best one day team currently - NZ. They can bat all the way down.

And Flip there has been plenty of Lee bagging as mata has proved.

As for the comment that we would have gone crap withoput symonds and martyn - well maybe but then again most likely not. If either had gotten out straight away then the next batsman in would have played a different game to the last 10 overs style they all played. Drop them and bring in 2 others, well no one will ever know but they could have done a lot better than 53 off 78. Drop Martyn and put Bevan in - he would have thrived.

Well done Fluffy. Expose this QLD bias for what it is. I suppose Steve and Mark Waugh were dropped unfairly as was Tubby Taylor a few years back - their records at the time were better than what Hayden has averaged this year - but then again it is always NSW that is favoured!!!

Chairman of selectors Hohns is obviously keeping QLDers out so they can win the Sheffield Shield (I refuse to call it some milk cup)! Bahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Stuart Law, if given a chance, would have left twice the legacy as the dodgy, bookie-favoured younger Waugh sibling.

Fluffy, has Lee been moonlighting in the Auburn twilight competition to put that list of names together?

No playing cricket - you should watch it some time, you might have a better idea about what you are talking about.

Stuart Law, if given a chance, would have left twice the legacy as the dodgy, bookie-favoured younger Waugh sibling.

Fluffy, has Lee been moonlighting in the Auburn twilight competition to put that list of names together?

Thanks for the laugh mate. Law was good, but Mark Waugh was purely awesome. The most stylish batsmen I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6