• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
By the way i saw Bailey on Saturday down at Fresh Water

He is a tall guy with very skinny legs....(i have to stop checking out all these legs...)

I was going to say something but whimped out..

The Eagle

First Grader
Shoe1 link said:
Chris White - whenever he came off the bench you knew that a knock-on / missed tackle etc was imminent. If the internet was around in 91, there'd be whole threads devoted to him. I could never understand why bozo/lowe kept bringing him on

Sounds like Bailey/Cuthbo/Numourous others

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Mark from Brisbane link said:
Welcome Dan Dresden, another tragic old fart by the sounds of you mate!!

You got me! Been going to Brookie & elsewhere since c.1978 - lived most of my days in western Sydney.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Shane link said:
[quote author=Shoe1 link=topic=185155.msg291823#msg291823 date=1283830974]
Chris White - whenever he came off the bench you knew that a knock-on / missed tackle etc was imminent. If the internet was around in 91, there'd be whole threads devoted to him. I could never understand why bozo/lowe kept bringing him on

Sounds like Bailey/Cuthbo/Numourous others
[/quote]

yes but imagine a less mobile cuthbo, and Bailey with no work ethic, then you'd have c white. He did however have the wonderful ability to look remorseful when he stuffed up. His expression would become sad and his shoulders would slump.

Shoe1

Journey Man
nah, dark hair, not unlike Brett White funnily enough. Career stats here:
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/chris-white/summary.html

sharx

Reserve Grader
this game was one of the best semi finals played.i remember that we had a fair few good players out,had they been fit to play ,we would of gone on and won the GF.wasnt meant to be.top semi final match/

Andy 1972

Reserve Grader
I remember this game because no one gave us a chance, but with 10 minutes to go we looked like we were going to do it.  I remember Ricky Stuart punching Tooves out of the game in about the 10th minute.  One of Cliffy Lyon's great days.  He played a blinder.  Des should show the boys the highlights of the game (if he has them) just to show them what can be done even if we are depleted.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Mybludog

Reserve Grader
i watched the highlights of this game a couple of nights ago.....terrific

also watched the H/L of 61-Nil....now that WAS a game

dceagle

Reserve Grader
someone did rip geoffs eyes out.

[/quote]

That some one was Ricky Stuart . I remember it well , the grub .

quinny

Reserve Grader
even though we lost it was a fantastic game-that is when footy did the talking. Even if the refs were ****, the footy was that good it didn't matter!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12