Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1983 Manly Season

ShanghaiEagle

North Manly Eagle Nowadays
Crusher was alway such a monster - but at 185cm and 100kg he is a big guy but no bigger than many backline players these days.

BTW - we should havde won it that year.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

Unbelievable sharks get 15 and a half start in round one, yet all the tipsters tipped them wtf.Great reading though

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Unbelievable sharks get 15 and a half start in round one, yet all the tipsters tipped them wtf.Great reading though
I couldn't believe Footy Tab was around back then, I certainly don't remember it that far back

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
Interesting reading, thanks for posting them.

Funny to read Warren Ryan complaining about Manly being 'spoiled rich kids' way back then. Assuming people scrolled past the 16 year old in a bikini..wtf

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Ironically it was the same year footy tab came out C&C.I remember it well I got pick the winners in round 3 winning $150.That was enough to party for 2 weeks back then.
Nice. I remember the pick the margins used to jackpot to some pretty good sums ($1mil ??? - maybe I'm dreaming) but that was late 80's as I was at Uni and we used to dream our $1 footy tab would buy us a whole lot of partying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom