16 Broncos test positive for Covid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lucky for the Bongos I guess. Better to get it now that when the season kicks off.

Everyone will end up getting it at that age range. It’s just a matter of when it happens, hopefully it doesn’t effect your plans too much
I know this may come across as being a negative nancy, but the way the numbers are going, the fact Israel have now mandated four Covid shots as the minimum. And the fact that since Qld opened the borders two weeks ago, we went from 7 cases to 47,600 as of today.
I just can’t see season 2022 getting off the ground (maybe a cpl trial games), but even with some V’Landys magic (and yes he may have some faults, but I thought he did a terrific job of keeping the comp going last year.)
I hope I’m wrong. (Wouldn’t be the first or last time.)

I know this may come across as being a negative nancy, but the way the numbers are going, the fact Israel have now mandated four Covid shots as the minimum. And the fact that since Qld opened the borders two weeks ago, we went from 7 cases to 47,600 as of today.
I just can’t see season 2022 getting off the ground (maybe a cpl trial games), but even with some V’Landys magic (and yes he may have some faults, but I thought he did a terrific job of keeping the comp going last year.)
I hope I’m wrong. (Wouldn’t be the first or last time.)
Aahhh I actually can't see 2022 getting off the ground with half the country sick soon, health services , supermarkets, transport, services and goods all grinding to a halt. Football will be the least concern.

Aahhh I actually can't see 2022 getting off the ground with half the country sick soon, health services , supermarkets, transport, services and goods all grinding to a halt. Football will be the least concern.
Looking very much like that I’d say.

The panic buying we are seeing at grocery stores suggests that as well.

The problem now isn't the disease. We are gonna see massive numbers of infections but the hospitalisation and death rate will remain quite low. Too many people are going to emergency for a sniffle and this is all caused by the fear mongering! As for the isolation for the infected and close contacts etc its just madness... weren't we promised that we get 80% double vaccinated and we will just learn to live with it and get out freedoms back? At such high vaccination rates our death rate is still extremely low even with such high infections. Why we can't now just treat this as every other seasonal flu is beyond me. If you're sick, stay home for a few days, if you're not sick then go about your daily business! These isolation rules are gonna destroy the country and people's lives (not just sport) more than it has the past 2 years when covid was actually deadly!

At last the Broncos have something to be "positive" about.

This may end up working in their favour, providing they aren't in the unlucky few to suffer serious symptoms. Better to have it sweep through your squad now than during the premiership rounds.

Much like the NFL the big issue i see is the player welfare. For football (round ball) they can play a game every three days to catch up....not so much in the NRL

Throw in the lack of lower grades for the past two years and it is going to be a real interesting comp this year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4