14th with a bullet.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We've left our run to late i reckon.Injuries may have cost us.
We can only afford to lose one more match out of the last 8 or so. Our run home is pretty easy though, just a couple of the top sides... Most of the teams we play are teams who are between us and the bottom half of the 8, so if we can't beat them we don't deserve to make it.

Like taking away a premiership & not awarding it........
No coz that involves Parra. But seriously no because that is for their indiscretions of a previous season. They can make right what occurred this current season though if they caught them during it. At least if they aren't going to give them the same penalty Melbourne copped which is 0 points.

It is best for our slim (imaginary) hopes if the current top 6 keep winning against teams 7-12. For example, Sharks yesterday beating Penrith helps.

Everything is possible, Manly just need to focus on winning and the final berths will take care of themselves @:cool:

Portugal came third in a group of four, then they only drew a quarter final, then they lost their best player in the first 10 minutes of a two hour final - now they are European Champions :nod:

13th with a silver bullet :zap:

It's kind of stupid to take points FROM the Eels for being over the cap but then not give those points to the teams they beat whilst being over the cap. We weren't on a level playing field and are effectively penalised for it.

I feel sorry for the Warriors as they worked their arse off to get to the Auckland Nines GF only to get beaten by a cheating side. When Eels got stripped of their Nines Trophy, the NRL should have given the Warriors the trophy.

Nice work Parra, you wasted an entire Nines Competition!!!

I feel sorry for the Warriors as they worked their arse off to get to the Auckland Nines GF only to get beaten by a cheating side. When Eels got stripped of their Nines Trophy, the NRL should have given the Warriors the trophy.

Nice work Parra, you wasted an entire Nines Competition!!!
We should also get the 2007 Premiership Trophy whilst their at it. :mad:

2012 Speed Walking Olympian , Jared Tallent just got the Gold Medal awarded after the original winner was proved as a cheat :!!:

Why weren't the Eels punished through further premiership points losses regarding the Directors' lack of willingness to reform? Wasn't that one of Greenberg's conditions?

The teams between us and 8th have a lot of games against the top 6 on the run home. Things will end up pretty tight given current form.

will be a log jam 8th-12th around 26 points at the end look at the runs home.

Why weren't the Eels punished through further premiership points losses regarding the Directors' lack of willingness to reform? Wasn't that one of Greenberg's conditions?
If the NRL wanted to stop the TPA rorting, they should suspend every player who has accepted the undeclared cash.

They have 700,000 documents, yet arrived at the original 6 game penalty that they had prior to the rest of the cheating coming out :banghead:

Yes, that is the basis of the allegation. Not saying it didn't happen, just that the player would need to have the opportunity to answer that allegation before you could stand him down. Surely?
It seems there are more investigations occurring so players could well be in some strife eventually. Depends what can be proved.

but the players have never known about any of this according to the media.

I can only assume normal payment is in brown paper bags in car park or the occasional boat just showing up in your driveway.......

The teams between us and 8th have a lot of games against the top 6 on the run home. Things will end up pretty tight given current form.

will be a log jam 8th-12th around 26 points at the end look at the runs home.
Agreed. Fluffy. I think 26 could actually get you 8th spot this year depending on f/a. I think we can get to 26 points.

I think we should first concentrate on winning two games in succession.

This is indeed a funny thread, we lose 7 in a row, win the 8th against an absolute **** team AND now we are 13th with a bullet.

Agree 110%, lets see if we can win two games in a row, and then it becomes a case of winning a 3rd then a 4th and so on.

Love the positivity , but let's be realistic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6