13th ... with a bullet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, three of the next three!
The away games are Canberra and Cronulla, generally happy hunting grounds for Manly.
Canberra yes, but we have a terrible record at Cronulla; hopefully no Checcin and we are in with a show.

Yeah I haven't given up hope either but their is always the worse case scenario.

Side note: why would we want Penriths strength and conditioning coach? I mean are we ****ing serious? We've had a poor year injury wise but **** me penrith is consistently the most injured club known to man, their secret is they have a large junior base and their second tier players are often better than their first! Our depth sucks we can't afford that bull****

466175948-rd-2-sea-eagles-v-storm-gettyimages.jpg

Here come Manly

Using a ten point margin for winners vs losers with favorites winning we come tenth losing to both the roosters and bunnies on the run in to September

If we win either of those and the rest we come 7th

Upsets will happen but we can only afford one more loss to make the 8 no questions asked

We put in good enough showings vs the cows and bunnies to suggest a home ground encounter means a win, i hope we don't have to run over the roosters even at home it's a tall order

The NRL head to head records have the Cowboys winning 3 of 7 matches between the two clubs at Brookvale oval since the inception of the NRL. Thats far better than I thought!

Were all of those 3 wins against Manly or were one or two of them against the Northern Eagles?

Side note: why would we want Penriths strength and conditioning coach? I mean are we ****ing serious? We've had a poor year injury wise but **** me penrith is consistently the most injured club known to man, their secret is they have a large junior base and their second tier players are often better than their first! Our depth sucks we can't afford that bull****
From what I've read the cougar will be the trainer, not a strength and conditioning coach, apparently we're chasing one of those from the titans.

The NRL head to head records have the Cowboys winning 3 of 7 matches between the two clubs at Brookvale oval since the inception of the NRL. Thats far better than I thought!

They've played just once at Brookvale since 2005. Not facing at the ground during our successful stretch, makes the stat redundant.

They've played just once at Brookvale since 2005. Not facing at the ground during our successful stretch, makes the stat redundant.

Yeah most of our recent 'home' games against the Cowgirls have been played in Gosford. The only other times we've played them in Sydney have been Semi-finals at the SFS.

Using a ten point margin for winners vs losers with favorites winning we come tenth losing to both the roosters and bunnies on the run in to September

If we win either of those and the rest we come 7th

Upsets will happen but we can only afford one more loss to make the 8 no questions asked

We put in good enough showings vs the cows and bunnies to suggest a home ground encounter means a win, i hope we don't have to run over the roosters even at home it's a tall order

Disagree, we can probably go 6 and 2 and make it. Usually 28 pts gets you into the 8. 12 wins.

Can't see us beating broncs, warriors or roosters. Maybe we jag the broncos game if bennett continues to rest players.

We'll win 3 or 4 more though.

I don't understand all this excitement and confidence. We have won 2 weeks in a row. Firstly we beat a Sharks outfit that had a shocker of a game then we beat the Titans who played their worst game of the season.

Come and tell me how good we are after we beat Nth Qld and Brisbane, then I'll get excited.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6