1000 posts is a special achievement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Doug, I'm sure she appreciates it. as does yours when we play the Warriors, Man those Tatts are scary

Dont give up Ants, all youve got to do is learn to post meaningless crap, the first thing that pops into your head usually works.

Take Fluffy as an example :)

Don't worry I wont give up!!! I should be pretty good at posting bullsh!t - don't know about criticising others though!

I've gotta say it feels fantastic sitting on top of the tipping comp as well!! Don't worry just making the most of it as it may all change next week!

[quote author=Fro]
Dont give up Ants, all youve got to do is learn to post meaningless crap, the first thing that pops into your head usually works.

Take Fluffy as an example :)

Don't worry I wont give up!!! I should be pretty good at posting bullsh!t - don't know about criticising others though!

I've gotta say it feels fantastic sitting on top of the tipping comp as well!! Don't worry just making the most of it as it may all change next week!

[/quote]

I'm pretty happy bout coming second seeing as I haven't put my tips in in two weeks :lol2:

this thread is lame, think I may lock it due to lameness

It need not be mentioned here. You already know

I like it when Garts posts, Garts, please post more often.

:dance:

I actually saw a set jiggling like mine last night at the Mosman Hotel, the waitress had this push up bra on and they were just wanting to jump out and say hello. I was talking to my Mrs and her friend at the time I noticed them, I just stopped and stared. I could not look away. They asked why I stopped talking and I just grinned then she came to clear our table and they soon realised :lol:

[quote author=Daniel]
It need not be mentioned here. You already know

sounds like you guys are really "close" friends.

and fro i cant let you have a monopoly on the crap posting market
[/quote]

Absolutely Fluff, theres plenty of room for all of us to post crap :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4