• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Not sure if any of you guys on here are fans of heavy/rock music... but if your interested there is a new band out called "10 years" i'd been told they went alright and since checking them out i'm very hooked.. they are good!!

I know a few guys who saw them when they toured with Korn, disturbed and hatebreed recently and alot of them said they were alot better than the headliners (korn)... which if you ask me isn't hard anyway... but yeah if your into that type of music check em out!

They are good Nutz with a solid dose of social commentary as well. Just a fraction too slow for my headbanging tastes but definitely worth a listen.

I unfortunately attended the korn etc show, and I must say these guys are a horrible, horrible band, the entire show was rather horrible.

I unfortunately attended the korn etc show, and I must say these guys are a horrible, horrible band, the entire show was rather horrible.

I agree with ya on Korn!!

They just plain suck....

I never attended the recent show but i have seen hatebreed 3 times before and disturbed once and they were really good... especially hatebreed those guys are unreal live!!

I've never seen 10 years live.. only just getting into their music really but i would have thought Hatebreed and Disturbed would have been good!!

Don't think even those 2 with a decent set from 10 years would have been worth the $95 though

I'm a big Hatebreed fan, have seen them 7 times now and that was the worst I've seen them, even their solo show the night before was poor compared to their normal standard.

I don't get Disturbed, they are just a very average kmart metal band.
Korn played a tight set and the teenie bopper crowd seemed to love it.
I'm sure if I was 16 again I would have enjoyed it.

That's a shame then....

Probably glad i didn't go then... i was disappointed but by the sounds of it i didn't miss out on much!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2