10 thinks i hate about the nrl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
roosters salary cap rorting
one on one strip rule when theres 2+ in the tackle and the others drop off
no fault stand down rule
6 again rule
cameron smith
jared maxwell
adam gee
james the bald puk hooper
cooper cronk
paul kent

11 internet trolls.

1596961189842.png

The substitution rule. Single handedly has ruined RL imo. And has impacted every level of football. Should cut it to 5 subs a game. 2 in each half and an emergency if needed max. Bring the footy player back into the game as opposed to all the large units dominating now.

roosters salary cap rorting
one on one strip rule when theres 2+ in the tackle and the others drop off
no fault stand down rule
6 again rule
cameron smith
jared maxwell
adam gee
james the bald puk hooper
cooper cronk
paul kent
You forgot to add Parramatta Worms, Knights, Queen Gutho, Lachlan Fitzgibbon I could go on!

I like Kent and Hooper....also like Webster and Read.

Prefer most of the journalists over the former players with a few exceptions either side.

Ie Sterling, Ennis and Cronk are good and Rothfield is a freaking idiot

Coaches being fined for speaking their mind... stasi BS...

Frank, I agree the coach should be able to say the ref or the bunker had a shocker ... and that they have their eyes painted on and should be dropped .... but ..

IMO they cross a huge 5 lane wide line when they accuse the Ref of "managing" the game for the opponents ... in a game with so much betting on it they are accusing ref's of criminal behavour ... Cleary will be lucky to not be charged with Liable ....

PVL is from the racing industry and knows only to well the damage to the sport when jockeys and trainers are accussed or get into that area ....

PSS ... Even if it is true .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4