10 Things...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
1. Menzies ROCKS my world - thanks for the memories and we love you deeply - BEST TRY EVER!.
2. There was not one clive churchill medal, there was 17 (all manly, all day!).
3. Bellamy will close his eyes tonite and think, we would would have won origin if we had half of that manly team playing.
4. Kite is the best prop in the game, hands down, no questions.!
5. Matai, stewart x 2, lyon and williams need honourable mentions!
6. Slater proved what type of man he is.
7. Thank you to all supporters, the manly team and especially everyone who was part of the manly comback after NE, especially the owners.
8. Crocker - WE CAN SEE YOU WALKING OUT!
9. It is good to see melbourne CRY!
10. Remember this day guys, for today we are happy!

I thoroughly enjoyed how embarrassingly ineffective Cock-up was tonight.  The little white maggot had talked himself up all week and then went out and had one of the worst games seen in a GF - worse than Choc last year.

He can console himself on the green fields of the Old Dart.  He won't be missed (and Beaver will still leave him grasping at thin air).

Matabele link said:
I thoroughly enjoyed how embarrassingly ineffective Cock-up was tonight.  The little white maggot had talked himself up all week and then went out and had one of the worst games seen in a GF - worse than Choc last year.

He can console himself on the green fields of the Old Dart.  He won't be missed (and Beaver will still leave him grasping at thin air).

I was going to say say,
Croc - o - **** had sweet f@%#k all to do with tonights game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2