10 new signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo1987

Bencher
So who are the 10 new faces at Manly

We have confirmed Michael Chee Kam (Raiders) - Richie Fa'aoso (Melbourne Storm) - Jacob Gagan (Eels) - Ligi Sao (Warriors) Peta Hiku (Warriors) are Confirmed.

We have rumours of Dane Chisholm, David Gower, Jesse Sene-Lefao,
Brad Takairangi, Adrian Ha'angana, Fetuli Talanoa, Mose Masoe, Ben Musolino.

And we have from the NYC in Clint Gutherson and Jake Trbojevic though I dont think they will move up this year.

Rambo1987 said:

We have confirmed Michael Chee Kam (Raiders) - Richie Fa'aoso (Melbourne Storm) - Jacob Gagan (Eels) - Ligi Sao (Warriors) Peta Hiku (Warriors) are Confirmed.

And we have from the NYC in Clint Gutherson and Jake Trbojevic though I dont think they will move up this year.

It's a bit sexist that they're all blokes.

niccipops said:
Rambo1987 said:

Well ive got an idea, suppose we agree that he cant actualy have babies, as he doesnt have a womb, which is nobodys fault, Not even the romans, but he can have the right to have babies. Good idea Judith.
We shall fight the opressers for your right to have babies, Brother......i mean sister

Whats the point............whats the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he cant actually have babies

It is symbollic of our strruggle against opression

jbb/james said:
niccipops said:
Rambo1987 said:

Well ive got an idea, suppose we agree that he cant actualy have babies, as he doesnt have a womb, which is nobodys fault, Not even the romans, but he can have the right to have babies. Good idea Judith.
We shall fight the opressers for your right to have babies, Brother......i mean sister

Whats the point............whats the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he cant actually have babies

Yes - but how much do you hate the Romans?

I thought we already had a Thread for this under "2013 Rumoured and Confirmed signings"...

Anyway, is anyone able to answer the original question. Who are the 10 additions to the fulltime squad for 2013 ?

north coast eagle said:
jbb/james said:
niccipops said:
Rambo1987 said:

Yes - but how much do you hate the Romans?

What have the Romans ever done for us?

"Nuffin."

[/quote]

Does that mean we are 'mesoginist' as well?

Rambo1987 said:

The 10 are simply changes to the NRL training squad (which includes more than just the Top 25), aren't they? Could simply be the confirmed signings plus promotion of a few NSW/U20s players to more full-time training?

this site seems to have a lot of info on it:

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rugby-league/teams/manly-sea-eagles/

good to let us know who's comnig & going, how long we've got players signed for, amount of contracted players etc...

eaglezap said:
I thought we already had a Thread for this under "2013 Rumoured and Confirmed signings"...

Good point. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8