1 from 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
One win from seven games, including losses to the three bottom sides over the last two months.

One abberation a win over the Broncos at their self-confessed hoodoo ground with their players complacently talking about it being a soft game in the lead-up.

Does anyone seriously think we can nab our first win at Shark Park in two decades next weekend?

cows are 3/8 with the tight one against us that should ahve gone the other way, we are in the same strife as them, the sharks, the storm.

Knights are the form teams of the comp at the moment

only the top 4 can hold their heads up - we are not a top 4 team, why is this so hard to comprehend.

Fluffy, you lack all credibility when you excuse **** like that. How many players did the Cowboys lose to Origin? Get a grip.

The Knights lost half a team to injury today and we still get rolled.

What exactly prevents you from comprehending that we must now just sit tight and wait for Orford?

you lack credibility by blaming the lack of 5/8 options on the halfback.

if your only going to supprt if we win the comp then pray that monas is 5/8 and orford isnt going to have to do it on his own - no 5/8 for him, no top 4 finish next year either.

Gee, I'm really sweating on your opinion of me Fluff, NOT!

What to make of someone that names himself after flatulence. A more appropriate moniker does not exist on this site.

bravo for you. My interest is in the site and the other people that are disgusted with your narkiness.

Your concern is your own petty amusement.

I agree Mata with your thread. One from seven aint cool at all. Trends suggests that we aren't in a good position at all. I actually thought we may have turned the corner last week.

I bet the Knights fans are happy as larikens. EWeeerghh...How long has it been since we were confident in out league team.

One thing though...

Manly are definately CONSISTENT.

I said in our final 5 games I thought Brisbane represented our best chance for a win. Was praying to be proved wrong, I still am.

However I am starting feel more confident we can sneak 1 more win from our final 3, I would not be willing to put much money on it though.

I said in our final 5 games I thought Brisbane represented our best chance for a win. Was praying to be proved wrong, I still am.

However I am starting feel more confident we can sneak 1 more win from our final 3, I would not be willing to put much money on it though.
I think we can conquer the Warriors and we're 50/50 against the Raiders if we turn up to play and they're out of calculations. I'm not very confident about next week though.

Let's hope Canberra is not another MUST WIN like 2002. That was awful.

Warriors have a good record at brookvale from memory. I am not overly confident.

either way at least I can get on the cans and not have to worry about work the next day.

The sharks will beat us, and Canberra I am not sure about. If Smith is out we are in with a real shot.

I thought we had done well in both the Cowboys and the Broncos game. I thought we had changed our season and may well head into the final round with some form. Especially after watmough returning.

Then, after watching the great game yesterday between 1st and 3rd, I nearly broke out in tears. The broncos were far from their best last week, and we are so far from being amongst the best that it makes me laugh.

I will put our seasons demise down to 1 thing. Effort. Of all the teams in the competition, Manly shows the lest amount of effort and urgency. Enough said.

what you seem to be missing here fluffy is not that the knights have been playing well (as they have )but

THEY PLAYED LIKE **** YESTERDAY.that was one of the worst 5 games this year.26000people and you didnt here a word until the final 10 minutes.johns was average and the overall game was a disgrace by BOTH SIDES.how many times did wayne pearce say that the game was totally lacking.that is the context in which this game must be looked at.who ****ing cares how the knights played against dogs/parra.they were **** yesterday and would have been mercilessly flogged by tigers,saints,parra etc.

how you can look at that **** and find anything in it from iether side is beyond me.the only thing the knights had was a bit more desire and that is the thing that is hard to comprehend given their current position.get a grip!

Sue, I think it is the grip employed by his right hand to the nether regions that is half the problem.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4