• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just heard a story that perhaps you could confirm

Apparently a large mining company in Western Australia has employed 100 families from Kempsey (NSW mid north coast) to move to WA and the houses they have vacated are to be filled with 100 families from Gordon Estate in Dubbo.

The lady who told me this said that the Kempsey locals (Aboriginal families) are very stirred up about this and are planing a warm welcome for the new arrivals.

this story has done the rounds in every country town in the state, they were supposed to be coming here and Ive heard it about Orange and Tawmorth as well.

Isnt Kempsy near Bowraville,Macksville where Inglis is from.
If so , put me in a house on the north coast.

At least the mining company arent employing 100 families from Indonesia.
Correct me if im wrong, but moving families from Dubbo to Kempsey would mean mixing different tribal backgrounds? Isnt this the main issue in Gordon Estate. No wonder the Kempsey locals are stirred up.

Yeah I've heard that story a few times with different locations....really great idea....instead of fixing a problem lets just move it.....

Nothing about it here in the local papers but I can check with my contacts in Department of Housing if you really want me to.

They are not forcing people to leave Dubbo. However, they are saying it will take longer to find a suitable house in Dubbo than it would in another town. So if suddenly 100 houses became available ...............

There is a strong Aboriginal population in that part of the north coast, both at Nambucca and Kempsey. Also many indigenous Australians in the Coffs/Sawtell area.

Why would it be common knowledge? That's not the way they work.

The local people received 12 hours notice and were put in lockdwon before they announced the bulldozing of Gordon Estate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4