0 from 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Remind me, didn't we lose all 4 games whilst Brett was suspended. Yes, you could argue that there were other reasons for losing but he was a big loss and that is a terrible way to start the season.

Can see that Gallop is not backing away from saying that Brett was intoxicated and second guessing the Supreme Court finding.

So let's get this clear David, by your reckoning any player found to have had a couple of drinks deserves a 4 week suspension.

WELL SAID !!!!! And Brett caught a cab home..... He didn't endanger any man woman or child..... Pull Carney out of the NRL ad Gallop you gutless A$%EHOLE!!!!!!!!!! Brett was treated so wrong and YOU BLOODY KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

silvertail link said:
Can see that Gallop is not backing away from saying that Brett was intoxicated and second guessing the Supreme Court finding.
Just for the sake of accuracy Brett's trial was before a judge and jury in the District Court, not Supreme Court. Makes no difference to anything of course, he was found not guilty is the point and there was no evidence of bad drunken behaviour.

I sat through every day of Brett's trial, and although the Prosecutor tried desperately to make out that Brett was drunk, there wasn't any corroboration from the cops, hotel staff from the various establishments that Brett went to, taxi driver or anyone else that agreed with him.  Even the judge got tired of the Prosecutor's attempts to establish this.  The cop who was first on the scene, and spoke to Brett for twenty minutes said that he was not drunk and they talked about the footie and club ructions.  Not the actions of a drunk, and it is disingenuous of Gallop to continue to infer this.  The fool needs to just apologise and admit his inconsistency.   

silvertail link said:
Remind me, didn't we lose all 4 games whilst Brett was suspended. Yes, you could argue that there were other reasons for losing but he was a big loss and that is a terrible way to start the season.

So let's get this clear David, by your reckoning any player found to have had a couple of drinks deserves a 4 week suspension.

Even 1 win from those 4 games in 09 would have meant top 4 position and a home semi, and a better chance to defend our title.  Not to mention the way it tarnished Brett and the Manly club.  Well done Gallop.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

DSM5 link said:
I sat through every day of Brett's trial, and although the Prosecutor tried desperately to make out that Brett was drunk, there wasn't any corroboration from the cops, hotel staff from the various establishments that Brett went to, taxi driver or anyone else that agreed with him.  Even the judge got tired of the Prosecutor's attempts to establish this.  The cop who was first on the scene, and spoke to Brett for twenty minutes said that he was not drunk and they talked about the footie and club ructions.  Not the actions of a drunk, and it is disingenuous of Gallop to continue to infer this.  The fool needs to just apologise and admit his inconsistency.   

Excellent summation DSM5. Excellent.

Ive had the **** bagged out of me and been abused by fellow Manly fans and banned from the telecrap,sportal and the Baistand forums for giving it to this thick headed moron and his employer along with the Qlders that started this whole thing off with their wanting control.Ill keep giving to the **** as long as i live.

It has been absolutely appalling the way Gallop treated the Stewart situation. There has been no apology or admissions and clearly no consistency shown.

I hope the boys use this as motivation throughout the season, especially being written off early by so many.

Key is to use it constructively and not destructively. Positively, creatively and confidently, no suspensions or frustrations =  a winning formula.

I believe manly as a club should continue hounding gallop he's pretty much eaten his own words and contradicted every thing he has done, I'm appauled ! I'll be at the sfs to
give it to carney rnd 2 see you there I may offer him a schooner as he walks into the sheds to see how his progress is going !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4