”Horhay” Tafua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like Jorge as he makes good yards coming out from the line and can score a try no doubt , but we need a more complete winger without the mistakes . They all make them I know but the unit seems to make them at critical moments.

Assuming we recruit two decent outside backs, I'd train Jorge for Number 14 jersey as a high-impact bench player who covers outside backs, back row.

15 minutes of Jorge late in a half in the middle or edge could wreak havoc.

He's still incredibly hard to tackle one on one and his lack of pace / high ball is less an issue for bench role.

He'd add a lot more bench impact than Fainu and better outside backs cover.

Plus, we could give his spot to a fast winger who can catch.

Lets compare Jorge and probably the 2 best wingers in the game.

Everyone has Jorge as an awesome finisher. 2 Tries from 12 games in 2018 says that isn't the case anymore. He's on par elsewhere but i reckon if someone was able to produce a hot spot map of where errors occur Jorges would all be within his own half and Ferguson and Oates' would be all dropped balls in the corner over the tryline.

I don't think his 2 tries in 2018 was really his fault, more a result of the way we played and opportunities provided. Our backs were way down in tries and who was our highest, Lane?

I don't think his 2 tries in 2018 was really his fault, more a result of the way we played and opportunities provided. Our backs were way down in tries and who was our highest, Lane?

I agree 100%.

Clearly some of the posters here never watched our games last season. If they did, they would've realised that our centres/wingers rarely saw any ball when we attacked. It was more a bash and barge over game plan Barrett had.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7