‘One of the smartest minds in league’

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's a good buzz about the place at present Bozo, there's a flurry of changes and we're beginning to look like a professional outfit, never thought I'd see the day, hats off to Mestrov on what I'm seeing 👍
Agree todays was good....BUT we still have No coach signed.. WE have no assistants.. WE have no strength and conditioning people.... But we still have Penn.

I dont think last year we were a dumb team

We were a team lacking confidence and we had a coach that could not inspire confidence in us
…. And we were missing our best player…. And the football department stuff up the pride jersey implementation…..and the coach was past it…..and we didn’t give Fulton more game time … and

Just sayin’

Agree todays was good....BUT we still have No coach signed.. WE have no assistants.. WE have no strength and conditioning people.... But we still have Penn.
There's no way that stuff wouldn't all be in place, imo Penn wouldn't have sacked Hasler without already having the coach locked in, I would think that all the negotiations for coach and assistants would have been finalised weeks ago. Hasler was a dead man walking weeks before the season ended

I dont think last year we were a dumb team

We were a team lacking confidence and we had a coach that could not inspire confidence in us.
Nope. Unfortunately, we are not a team renowned for their footy smarts.

We consistently take the wrong option or try for the low percentage glory play rather than working as a unit a doing the basics.

Nope. Unfortunately, we are not a team renowned for their footy smarts.

We consistently take the wrong option or try for the low percentage glory play rather than working as a unit a doing the basics.
A team lacking in confidence is known to take the wrong options

Of course we have a coach. Official announcements always require all the i's dotted and t's crossed.

And Donny has already stated that he's working in connection with the incoming strength and conditioning people until they officially begin.

I'm ridiculously excited. Change is good. We were so stale that I was dreading game day every week.

Initially fairly indifferent whether Des would coach for next season but players at least publicly don't seem too fazed with the new coaching arrangements and status quo could have well seen no serious improvement [ or hopeful ] in some vital areas . Just have to find some way to get a much more focused and attention to detail in defence . and the more steel factor . Especially the 2 nd half fade outs and lack of adjustments . So noticeable against the Cows and Storm , Eels and just got progressively worse at season "s end , even allowing for some key outs . Hopefully Seibold has evolved with the changed nature of the game in recent times would say that Flannagan no doubt has . Again players importantly seem on board . seemed to be unfortunately just a bit too many short comings last season , fairly comprehensive shake up , hopefully only mainly positive outcomes

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8