‘One of the fastest NRL players he’s ever seen’: Manly’s Saab’s freakish sprint

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go back 10 years on this Forum and you'll see a thread outlining the easiest way to score a try. It is to kick from a scrum to a speedy winger. Congrats to DCE and the turbo-charged Saab.
We now have a fast winger, and one who can jump. Let's exploit his attributes.

What a great kick by DCE and a great run by Saab

Speed Kills !
Your 1 sick f**k with speed kills Bozo.....but I love ya mate and that try....proved the difference....go u good thing

Was a great try, but geez he is lacking in defensive effort and drops the ball a lot. Both skills that you have honed before you even play first grade.

He has some nice attributes but needs to fill out the rest quickly
I questioned his pace when Cook ran him down but he proved me wrong when he got some space tonight...
His hands are questionable and his timing of his leaps has a way to come but at least the kid has natural attributes and upside to his game...

I questioned his pace when Cook ran him down but he proved me wrong when he got some space tonight...
His hands are questionable and his timing of his leaps has a way to come but at least the kid has natural attributes and upside to his game...
Hey Frank you would be surprised at what we can do with more effort. That chase down of the ball was a great example. If we had more of that when it comes to holding the ball in attack, then we could be sitting close to the top 8. A bit early to say def top 8 but with that type of effort def no wooden spoon for now anyways.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8