#‎FILLTHEHILL this Friday against the Roosters >> What will be the crowd?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
#‎FILLTHEHILL this Friday against the Roosters >> What will be the crowd figure?

As written elsewhere ….

Not that you need extra incentive to head down to Brookie on Friday night to see the Sea Eagles take on the Roosters, but there is more than one reason to purchase your tickets for our blockbuster clash with our modern foes.

To add to the 5,000 Sea Eagles flags that will be handed out to the first 5,000 fans through the gates, as well as the exclusive 1996 Legends v Members touch footy match prior to the main game, Kaspersky Internet Security will be offering everyone who turns up to help ‪#‎FILLTHEHILL‬ the chance to take part in our popular 'Kill the Virus' competition at half time.

All you need to do is show your support by cheering on the boys and you could be selected for our 'Kill the Virus' competition.

The winner of the popular half time competition will take home a framed signed 2014 Sea Eagles jersey, so bring the family along for a jam-packed night of entertainment.

So the crowd for Friday night? What will it be?

Hoping for 16k+ as its the start of school holidays too, I think.

We regulars will be there to cheer Cliffy, Shoe1, Manly NYC and Manly NRL :)

A dry and sunny week, the Brooky match of the year, with
the Chickens, a dry fast track
Shame BarryGomersall Hayne
a firing Manly forward pack,
a firing DCE, Foz, Ferris,
Snake at full speed and seemingly great hammies and no beard
therefore:
its gonna be 19,953 at least

Should be a sell out but of course the chook cheats crowds don't travel over the bridge......not that anyone would hear or read about it in the media.

I really think it should be around a 16,000 crowd (for this Friday), but a real good pass mark is a crowd excess of 18,000 we should aim for !!

We have lost badly on our revenue & 2014 home crowd averages with the last 3 home games all being rain affected (keeping the numbers down badly on the day).

mickqld said:
Should be a sell out but of course the chook cheats crowds don't travel over the bridge......not that anyone would hear or read about it in the media.

And the reverse......slammed in the media!!!

Kevinward777 said:
I'm going. So I expect the crowd to be 18000 plus.

You have a very large family!!!

(numerically speaking, I have no idea nor am I casting any aspersions on the physical side of any members past and present of your family.

- future ones are all fatties though)

COMMANDER said:
I think it's excellent Faith Hill is going to be there tonight.
Wouldn't mind of bit of that kind of fill action ;) . . . . but think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by the turn-up tonite. The NRL are making ShamePain the sacrificial lamb for the sake of controversy and gate takings.

So if you call yourself a Manly supporter, and you are reading this and do not plan to attend tonite, your excuse has to be a really good one. Such as a Dan situ, or interstate etc. The team NEED YOU.

I have 4 attending who have never been to a game of Footy, nor are Manly Supporters :(

But the flags got the Kids to convince the laggards to attend tonight :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4