Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
YArt time for round 1

Turbo
Jorge
Walker
Garrick
Suli
Elegy
DCE
Jake
Thompson
Siro
Marty
API
Afb

Res;
Fainu
Tango
Waddell
? Pommie TBA

Paseka
Jack
Shipley
Elliot
funa
Trent h
Hoppa
Paseka would be expected to be in the top 17 somewhere. Not too sure if Waddell has been that impressive in pre season preparation from one report ..

I am concerned for the blood pressure of fellow Silvertail @Ryan ..... for the sake of his health can we please, please pretend that Dessie has signed an English International centre ......

That was my first thought hahaha. We have a white hot forward pack, that full strength has 0 holes, with quality backup. Spending coin on another forward? I could only think there's a possibility we may be releasing one, or two?

08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell

18. Lloyd Perrett
19. Tof Sipley
20. Sean Keppie
22. Jack Gosweiski
23. Frank Winterstein

Lots of depth. Lots of options. Lots of competition for spots. Don't see where the Englishman fits apart from maybe the 17, pushing Waddell to Blacktown (who should have an amazing team!)

Blacktown may have:

01. Albert Hopoate
02. Brendan Elliott
03. Tevita Funa
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Brad Parker
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Lloyd Perrett
10. Tof Sipley
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Jack Gosweiski
13. Corey Waddell

14. Cade Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Tom Amone

To name a few

So the only players not at an NRL club currently are luke thompson, Alex walmsley, Chris hill and Adam Milner. Could we throw Percival and currie into the equation. Have they represented England? Do we know if it's a current international? Either walmsley or thompson woukd be outstanding.. the rest meh

Still need a Centre , winger and frontrower ( classy ) if we are to compete with top 4 .Still happy after the last 3 ****ful years

A signing would be welcome news. Let's hope he is more Kevin Ward then Hugh Waddell, whoever he may be.

Did Hoppa break Croker's 2km time trial record from last season ?? Good to see he is the anointed one to be deemed to be "training the house down"

That was my first thought hahaha. We have a white hot forward pack, that full strength has 0 holes, with quality backup. Spending coin on another forward? I could only think there's a possibility we may be releasing one, or two?

08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell

18. Lloyd Perrett
19. Tof Sipley
20. Sean Keppie
22. Jack Gosweiski
23. Frank Winterstein

Lots of depth. Lots of options. Lots of competition for spots. Don't see where the Englishman fits apart from maybe the 17, pushing Waddell to Blacktown (who should have an amazing team!)

Blacktown may have:

01. Albert Hopoate
02. Brendan Elliott
03. Tevita Funa
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Brad Parker
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Lloyd Perrett
10. Tof Sipley
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Jack Gosweiski
13. Corey Waddell

14. Cade Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Tom Amone

To name a few
That fullstrength starting forward pack was the same pack we had last year lol . I know Sironon got injured and Ali late in the year but we had that pack for a few weeks in the early stages.

Last edited:
Walmsley would be a great get from what I’ve seen, but do we have the money??

I sorta think we do as we’ve lost a fair few and are no longer paying the Poo man a lets face it the signings to date haven’t been exactly “ exciting”.

Bring it on Lyall, make our day!!

I have thought Suli was 300/1 against playing centre this year ..... always had him pencilled in as a powerhouse winger .... good to hear Garrick is showing some form .....

I wouldn't argue with having Suli on the wing, if that is the way Des goes. If he is, hopefully he'll be playing alongside Walker. Those two on the right are a better prospect than having Bumble and Stumble Parker in there somewhere.....

Went to training with the bomb thrower last week;

• Team is much fitter, will be a lot better than last year. Des has put the Manly back in Manly
  • Albert hoppa breaking club training records
  • Reub Garrick to grab centre spot very fast
  • Marty fit and happy, loving Des as coach
  • A new signing/ English forward no name given
Sorry if I missed something - but did he say a Pommie international forward or just Pommie forward - big difference?

08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell

18. Lloyd Perrett
19. Tof Sipley
20. Sean Keppie
22. Jack Gosweiski
23. Frank Winterstein

Blacktown may have:

01. Albert Hopoate
02. Brendan Elliott
03. Tevita Funa
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Brad Parker
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Lloyd Perrett
10. Tof Sipley
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Jack Gosweiski
13. Corey Waddell

14. Cade Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Tom Amone

To name a few
Don't forget about zach docker clay and Nathan Davis. Will be interesting to see if these two can finally kick on at blacktown

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10