Zorba on MMM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well said NS. I'm sure there are some clowns on the board but they're not morons. All this **** about the knives being out for Des and the club trying to get rid of him is ludicrous. They are morons. As far as I'm concerned Penn and Perry are trying to make positive changes at the club which has put Des offside. Then he's gone on with the it's me or them prima donna routine. For all the work Des has done for the club building it up he's basically taking it all down and probably taking some players with him. It's pathetic, his legacy at the club will be the premierships and success under his watch and a shambles when he left. The club is in much better shape than when he started but the way he has handled this is ****ed. He has tarnished one of our premierships by not waiting to sign for the Bulldogs. He has probably split half the players from the club and will be whiteanting us next year trying to get us to sack him so he can pinch some more players. **** the board and **** Des, they're both to blame for this but at least the board and management want to take us in a positive direction.

That interview with Zorb told me one thing.

If Zorb was sacked for causing irrplacable damage to our club, what do we make of this damage from the CEO and board.

If David Perry wakes up with a job tomorrow, that will be the biggest disgrace of all. Think what you will of Zorba, but he is the lynchpin of this club. A father and brother figure to Des, and a home to the Stewart brothers and many others when the moved to the Sea Eagles as youngesters.

This is a simple message - it takes footballers to run a football club, not businessman.

I repeat, if Perry and the board awake with their job tomorrow, it is a disgrace - they, much more than anyone calling any reporter a good sort, have cause the most irrepairable damage to our club.

The biggest difference between them and Des, is that they are the most replacable..

There-in lies the problem. Do we want a strong off-field team or a strong on-field team? The Bulldogs and the Eels have tonnes of money but have lost their way lately while Manly have been struggling off-field but performing in regards to premierships. I am not sure what I want, profits or comps as we can't keep bleeding cash forever? Parramatta have money but are clueless as of how to achieve success. The Bulldogs have gone the same way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6