Youth gems

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

KaZa

Bencher
We obviously had a good HM side. The following had big wraps.. to name a few.

Albert Hopoate

Ben Trbojevic

Daniel Ala

Joshua Schuster

Kaeo Weekes

Any idea what they do now that the season is over? Can they be called up to the under 20s side? Too young? How do we develop these guys further?

We obviously had a good HM side. The following had big wraps.. to name a few.

Albert Hopoate

Ben Trbojevic

Daniel Ala

Joshua Schuster

Kaeo Weekes

Any idea what they do now that the season is over? Can they be called up to the under 20s side? Too young? How do we develop these guys further?
I think Harold Matt's are too young to play u/20s. S. G Ball can.
But I think this group is similar to the one that produced beaver, Gartner, kosef and hoppa senior so bozo's challenge is to keep them like he did in the 90s.
He will but you can bet the usual suspects like the greasy Dalai, dogs and rorters are peeping through the fence.

Schuster in 2nd row was devastating in the semi I watched. I hear he is from out west but must be kept. The 5/8 Weekes looked great but very young at this stage.

You have to be 17 to play NYC but I would imagine they would at least play a full SG Ball season next year before being considered. The players mentioned along with Alec Tuitavake are all part of the 28 man origin 16s squad. A lot of potential there hopefully it is well nurtured.

I think Harold Matt's are too young to play u/20s. S. G Ball can.
But I think this group is similar to the one that produced beaver, Gartner, kosef and hoppa senior so bozo's challenge is to keep them like he did in the 90s.
He will but you can bet the usual suspects like the greasy Dalai, dogs and rorters are peeping through the fence.

As are we through theirs. A big chunk of our juniors are imports.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8