1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You little beauty !!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+2,424 / 31
    G'day fellas

Am on hols in Sydney at the mo, so haven't been able to get on here

What an outstanding win last saturday night !!!! Best effort for ages, we always looked a step quicker than them in all areas and our skill level was amazing, some of the tries were freakish. All were outstanding on the night, the Stewarts and Matai were my picks, and the Wolfamn who chewed up the Beast and shat him out

Apologies to Corso Pete, just saw your message telling me to say hello, i know exactly who you were now but not at the time. I was the fella sitting in the middle of the row when you got there mate. If i see you wandering around the GF i will say G'day

Can't wait for sunday, someone else has my ticket so i can;t say exactly what bay it is but from memory it wwas 112 or 114

If we play to our top level, we will win by 10+, i just hope we show up. I am hoping for the qucik composed start like we had against the Sharks and make them chase, that is when they lose their rag

Go the Mighty Eagles !!! Premiership 7 arrives Sunday evening
  2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

+3,463 / 128
    were you the one in the manly jersey on Saturday?

If so i think i saw you
  3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,254 / 44
  4. hoax1210au

hoax1210au Member

+0 / 0
    Good on ya Kiwi I was wondering were you were mate.
  5. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

+1,720 / 71
    Actually Myself, Vidmar & co are sitting in Bays 114 & 115
  6. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+35 / 0
    No problems Kiwi, we will be there on Sunday and I will be wearing a maroon shirt, unless its cold in which case I will be wearing a maroon jacket, you will pick me out easily from the others wearing Maroon because both have Manly Logos on them.