WTF was King thinking?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
After we scored the second try in the 2nd half, from the kick off King ran the ball up and passed the pill and was dropped and called a knock-on. Souths score a try off it and momentum swings the other way, bailey did the same. We were lucky to win that.

The forwards were great tonight aside from the unusually high error rate. And gee did they make some brain dead errors.

Get out of goal do not pass go do not collect $200

King might of played himself out of Origin 3 with a couple of dumb plays

Good gutsy effort given the injury toll Gifty was good as was Ballin, Hodko not a bad effort for you 1st 2 NRL field goals.

King was full of errors tonight. He wasn't Robinson Crusoe though, Kite and Perry did their best to give Souths a leg up as well. Dumb penalties and stupid errors galore. Lucky to get away with that one.

Still a bit of panic and lack of composure that has cost us other games this season.

What is wrong with tucking the ball under the arm and running hard at the line, like we did finally when the scores were level.

We made nearly 80 meters on that set of six, which put us in a position for TH to land the killer blow.

Very lucky to win that one.  We insist on giving away dumb penalties and are sloppy with the ball.  Even i the last minute where all we had to do was 6 one out hit-ups and kick it out, and we put on razzle dazzle and should have turned it over.

That killed our momentum and almost lost us tge game.

I refrained from swearing on Twitter to keep it pg it was a close run thing though

Our props had Jeckyll and Hyde games.  Rose was bad and good, King the same.  Some absolute moronic plays but to set up for the two field goals was pretty good work

Dan link said:
That killed our momentum and almost lost us tge game.

I refrained from swearing on Twitter to keep it pg it was a close run thing though

By the way mate, tonight i've been posting like crazy, first time in ages i've been able to do that.  Not sure if it's from you upgrading or anything but those pesky connection errors and sql issues seem to have gone and no delays....nice!

I've said it for ages and I don't know why Des allows it.  Those brain dead front rowers think they're playmakers....WTF.  What is the problem with taking the ball up and hanging onto it.  Why do they persist in passing it to a smaller guy who gets creamed.  If it's in the game plan, then the plan is stupid. 

Kingy thought it was a run, turn & pass game!
How many times did he try & offload, only to lose possession.
Need better than that Captain!

Hodkinson was very absent in the second half. Where was he? Then he turned up & kicked two perfect field goals to win it for us!
Very lucky boys tonite.

Yes you're right, but that big stupid lawyer/footballer tried to get the miracle pass away.  Why why, why why why why why? 

Rambo the point is it was 10m out, first tackle and we had the momentum, why try to offload it?

swoop link said:
bailey did the same. We were lucky to win that.

Oh please don't get me started on Chris "wow look at Sandow coming at me, no, going around me,no,no, putting the ball down for a try!" BAILEY!!...they gotta call Buhrer back into the side...this bloke has to go! :-[

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7