WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
Will we ever hear the end of Sam and the broken cheek?

Wait a few weeks Isz.

It'll come out that he had a broken leg too. Not to mention appendicitis.

Apparently a soufs player played with a broken jaw before...who knew...

The Nein commentary team are getting barred up over Bargarse again.

Reminds me of The 12th Man's 'Bull Lawry' (Bill's name said with Tony Greig's accent)......"I love him, I wanna boof him, get him up here".

The Sam Burgess stuff was over the top, but **** he is 1 of the best and most complete forwards I have ever seen

He was so close to signing with us too, we would have won even more comps if he did

the mauler said:
Oh well Des isn't the super coach after all.
Eat a bag full of them Des!! You got exactly what you deserve.

I think he is - you could argue he has taken two average dogs teams into grand finals. Imagine what he could have done with a decent roster?

Out of the dogs team, what graham maybe Jackson and Morris (on a wing) would make our team

lsz said:
I think he is - you could argue he has taken two average dogs teams into grand finals. Imagine what he could have done with a decent roster?

He decided he didn't want one. He wanted the challenge remember.

MadMarcus said:
lsz said:

He decided he didn't want one. He wanted the challenge remember.

The real challenge will be justifying T. Williams pay cheque.

I know I'm being hard on Tony, but FMD he is a dopey big lump. lol

kudos to Sam, he is some player. I thought George maybe was unlucky for the Clive Churchill Medal, bent the line every time...great game by GB.

Now this is why Inglis won't become an immortal, or at least shouldn't. He was missing tonight when the team needed someone to provide that spark or something of champion quality..he was the same in SOO this year.

Can Inglis be brilliant? Yes...but is he in every game? no.

Seriously, although different types of players, i think Cliffy Lyons was more of a genius than inglis

lsz said:
Fair point but, for me, it is a fair achievement to get that side into a gf

Agreed. He is a great coach and he had players out and injured. He will have some new good players for next season and will be a threat again. He needs some fast outside backs though

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10