World club challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly should forget this rubbish game. It took its toll on us in 2009 and the Dragons this year.

A....LOT.....of fun and yes we'll have an official package out, within 2 weeks of the result.

Watch this space

Just so you are aware it was about $4500 in 2008....it may be a little dearer as my initial thoughts are into France for a Le Catalans game (for obvious reasons), and then across to Leeds (or where ever they play the game) and then home but with an option to travel down and have a few days in London....base option about 10-11 days away.

Look its an awesome trip and mark will hook you up with a great experience but can we all shelf WCC talk until we win. The warriors aren't chumps DES and the boys have a massive battle ahead

Quins might be a good team to see as well Mark think about it Robbo, Rocket, the Chad, Dorn, Bryant - Manly might play them in a warm up most clubs have to play 2 games over there

eagles2win said:
Quins might be a good team to see as well Mark think about it Robbo, Rocket, the Chad, Dorn, Bryant - Manly might play them in a warm up most clubs have to play 2 games over there

Yeah that's in London as well, don;t worry mate we'll have all bases covered

No, but last time he was involved and we had a signed Bradford Jersey as a giveaway (lucky draw) for one member of the tour

We did some EPL ground visits last time, but getting EPL tickets is hard work, especially for a group

All this "we've already won it" talk is worrying me.

This is the way tigers supporters were going on with a few weeks back.
Stop jinxing us!

Pablo said:
All this "we've already won it" talk is worrying me.

This is the way tigers supporters were going on with a few weeks back.
Stop jinxing us!
Relax there are several Warriors fans who believe they are going to win, so their jinx neutralises our jinx. E = mc2

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8