Workers news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

double hoops

First Grader
Was Faainga one of the blokes who left? It's a shame, I really though we had a good signing there. It is still hard to contemplate him being one of a hand full of reserves training with the a grade side pre season, and never getting a look in at reserves level all year! Very Strange

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Was Faainga one of the blokes who left? It's a shame, I really though we had a good signing there. It is still hard to contemplate him being one of a hand full of reserves training with the a grade side pre season, and never getting a look in at reserves level all year! Very Strange
Yeah.
Now languishing on the bench for Concord/burwood/Glebe in the Ron Massey cup.
Had big wraps.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Blacktown dominating Wyong24-10 after 45 minutes....
Cullen deadly in attack - everything coming off him ...Hastings getting some confidence back and Hoppa solid in attack and defence
Long way to go, if Wyong get some ball anything can still happen
A ridiculous shoulder to the head from Evans got a Manly forward off for the game after 10minutes...Anastasia says good hit - would have cried when he woke up if on the end of it himself

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
28 - 24 Blacktown fell over the line
Wyong attacking on the line last minute but credit to some effort plays when it counted, after letting in a couple of softies to make it a game
Cullen the standout...Hastings good
All round this team would challenge any side on its day, especially with Perrett and Lane on board .
Inconsistent season as the difference between their best and worst is a landslide...consistency is not their friend.
Great lead up to the NRL game so let's go on with it !!

The Who

Journey Man
Agreed. A real good win. Funny, I skipped breakfast and turned up at Brookie at 9.45 am and thought we'd probably win one of the three matches - the Under 20s.
We'd get killed in the Reserves, and in First Grade I was hoping for a resurgence rather than being confident.
The opposite happened, with our Under 20's playing some of thew worst football imaginable for all but 20 minutes when they were sublime.
Then we win the top two grades against teams much higher on the ladder.
Go figure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13