1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Work Wanted Ad for Matt johns

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, May 13, 2009.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Ok now that matty has been dumped by everyone, what career should he take up now
    To call Matty just ring 1300 Gang Bang

so he could go from this
    [img=308x400]http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6618099,00.jpg[/img]
    to this
    [​IMG]

and this
    [img=400x213]http://www.dcist.com/attachments/dcist_martin/Park%20Bench.jpg[/img]

2. hoax1210au

hoax1210au Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Tijuana
    Tijuana who?

Tijuana bring matty to the gang bang oh yes i do, its been a long time since he's had a screw, when he was younger , and in his prime, he used to gang bang all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Matty Johns has always had a passing resemblance to Wallace from the Wallace and Grommit TV show.  Wallace has better morals though.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Maybe the Victim's Compensation Fund should plunder his lavish nest egg.

5. DailyTerrorgraphHater

DailyTerrorgraphHater Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah! the joys of putting the boot into those dirty Newcastle lads, when their down.

Its open season on Druggie n' Gangbang Johns

6. Daring Eagle

Daring Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hasn't he just been stood down from his media commiments? So basically Channel 9 etc. would still be paying him

7. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Wouldn't count Johns out forever.  Channel 9's Current Affair ploy of interviewing him especially with his wife, and showing their discomforts, was a sly move to humanise him and his family and turn public opinion. Make him look picked on by a questioner who asks the difficult questions, but only those he can handle.  At this stage still looks a long shot but the odds are improving.

That's the difficulty currently facing Stewie, he has been systematically dehumanised by the media and NRL and there's little opportunity to show his humanness with a court case pending.

8. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Agree Rex.
    It seems that the tide is slowly changing in his favour - listening to Ray Hadley before and he said the emails received were 50/50 in this case.
    ALso I think the calls for the other Sharks players to be named is not only to shame them for their parts but also to take some of the heat off Johns who is now it would seem being perceived as the only scapegoat..
    Couldn't agree more with the inclusion of his wife in the interview as well.
    Even though Channel 9 has stood him down (without pay I think I read) they have not sacked him and will I think wait to see where the majority of public opinion lies, before further action.
    I do think his characters are pretty well dead though.

I am worried about Brett's chance of a fair trial, every time bad publicity for the NRL (sexual/discriminatory nature) is raised by the media they show his picture and replay his court appearance and highlight the charges (allbeit alleged charges).....

9. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Maybe Brett shouldn't of put himself in that position then???? duh

10. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I didn't see it but A Current Affair apparently ran a story today, basically undermining the girl involved case and questioning her credibility. It goes on.

11. DUFFMAN

DUFFMAN Active Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 5
    The woman at the center of this been named.

Her name is Joyce Mayne......... Take home and enjoy now.... Interest free with no payments for 7 years