Work Wanted Ad for Matt johns

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Ok now that matty has been dumped by everyone, what career should he take up now
To call Matty just ring 1300 Gang Bang

so he could go from this
[img=308x400]http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6618099,00.jpg[/img]
to this
0,,6617113,00.jpg

and this
[img=400x213]http://www.dcist.com/attachments/dcist_martin/Park%20Bench.jpg[/img]

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Tijuana
Tijuana who?

Tijuana bring matty to the gang bang oh yes i do, its been a long time since he's had a screw, when he was younger , and in his prime, he used to gang bang all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matty Johns has always had a passing resemblance to Wallace from the Wallace and Grommit TV show.  Wallace has better morals though.

Wouldn't count Johns out forever.  Channel 9's Current Affair ploy of interviewing him especially with his wife, and showing their discomforts, was a sly move to humanise him and his family and turn public opinion. Make him look picked on by a questioner who asks the difficult questions, but only those he can handle.  At this stage still looks a long shot but the odds are improving.

That's the difficulty currently facing Stewie, he has been systematically dehumanised by the media and NRL and there's little opportunity to show his humanness with a court case pending.

Agree Rex.
It seems that the tide is slowly changing in his favour - listening to Ray Hadley before and he said the emails received were 50/50 in this case.
ALso I think the calls for the other Sharks players to be named is not only to shame them for their parts but also to take some of the heat off Johns who is now it would seem being perceived as the only scapegoat..
Couldn't agree more with the inclusion of his wife in the interview as well.
Even though Channel 9 has stood him down (without pay I think I read) they have not sacked him and will I think wait to see where the majority of public opinion lies, before further action.
I do think his characters are pretty well dead though.

I am worried about Brett's chance of a fair trial, every time bad publicity for the NRL (sexual/discriminatory nature) is raised by the media they show his picture and replay his court appearance and highlight the charges (allbeit alleged charges).....

I didn't see it but A Current Affair apparently ran a story today, basically undermining the girl involved case and questioning her credibility. It goes on.

The woman at the center of this been named.

Her name is Joyce Mayne......... Take home and enjoy now.... Interest free with no payments for 7 years

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2