• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Guys,

Just wondering if any of you have those awkward moments when you've said something you can't avaoid and can't get out of.

My sister's boss's son died in a motorcycle accident the other day and she happens to work with the guys girlfriend. Anyhow, my sisters boss called her to tell her what had happened.

Naturally when she saw the GF she said she was so sorry to hear about what happened and the GF said "What, what happened"?

Anyhow, she had to be the one who broke the news only because of the bizare coincidence that she found out first.

Has anyone ever had an awkward moment like that?

I was staying in Bath UK at a B&B and met the man and woman who were running it. Anyway I headed off to do some washing at the local laundromat and bumped into the woman, whereupon I said "How long have you and your son been running the place?". Turned out they were husband and wife! If I could have jumped in the dryer and disappeared off the face of the earth I would have. :blush: :doh:

My sister's boss's son died in a motorcycle accident the other day and she happens to work with the guys girlfriend. Anyhow, my sisters boss called her to tell her what had happened.

Can anyone follow that? Must've happened in queensland.

Must have seen her pretty quickly after she found out one would think. Poor buggar, thats the reason I sold mine recently, was only a matter of time in Sydney and I had been lucky for a few years figured quit while ahead.

No, the family had just forgotten to tell her (I would be filthy) but you imagine these things can happen when you find out your 19yo son has been killed.

It was like 4 or 5 in the afternoon that my sister saw her and he was killed at 11:45 approx.

Police have said he was an accident waiting to happen (according to my mum who is a Journo). He hit a semi while trying to overtake in a slip lane at trffic lights. Apparently the truck then ran him over after the collision and he was in a few different pieces here and there.

Thank god he didn't hit a car though, could have killed the passangers. If one good thing is to come of it his stuidity only harmed himself.

I had an awkward moment.....Once someone asked "Does anyone like me"

well we all remember the result

Dan doesn't need to worry about that. He is so in love with himself the rest of the world's opinion is irrelevant.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6