Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Wolfman gone for season

Poor ol' wolfy can't take a trick, gotta feel for the guy. Hope it's not to serious and your back in time for the finals.

Disco said:
Wing options as it stands for next year are Hiku, Gagan and Gutherson

if Wolfie will miss the majority of the year than we need to look at another player

What about getting Kris Inu or Sam Perrett. Apparantly they play for nothing so it doesn't count on the salary cap.

Disco said:
Wing options as it stands for next year are Hiku, Gagan and Gutherson

if Wolfie will miss the majority of the year than we need to look at another player

What about getting Kris Inu or Sam Perrett. Apparantly they play for nothing so it doesn't count on the salary cap.

Regards to Inu and Perrett, does the full cost of their salary, even though it being half payed by the Warriors and Roosters, count as full under the Dogs salary?

Regards to Inu and Perrett, does the full cost of their salary, even though it being half payed by the Warriors and Roosters, count as full under the Dogs salary?

I wonder how close will Farrer is to having a run?

I wonder how close will Farrer is to having a run?

Didn't Farrar do his ACL as well ??

Could have been worse, we could have already signed Wolfman for his next contract. Will save us a bit of coin no doubt.

Wingers are a dime a dozen, how many rookie wingers have we seen over the last 2 seasons ? Half of us could probably make a reasonable fist of playing outside Killer..... wait for opportunity, catch ball, score try.

Didn't Farrar do his ACL as well ??

Could have been worse, we could have already signed Wolfman for his next contract. Will save us a bit of coin no doubt.

Wingers are a dime a dozen, how many rookie wingers have we seen over the last 2 seasons ? Half of us could probably make a reasonable fist of playing outside Killer..... wait for opportunity, catch ball, score try.

Whare will fill in nicely but I feel real sorry for Wolf.It is hard not to admire blokes who play with 100% intensity all the time with such small frames.

Whare will fill in nicely but I feel real sorry for Wolf.It is hard not to admire blokes who play with 100% intensity all the time with such small frames.

Terrible news wolfie! See you on the field in '13, for the tri-back-to-back!

Terrible news wolfie! See you on the field in '13, for the tri-back-to-back!

bones said:
If the report is correct that Wolfie is out for twelve months then that puts him out for most of 2013 also. :(

If he has the conventional reco surgery it is between 7 - 9 months that make it back by June all going well.

The LARS method is quicker but few docs are recommending it. Regardless I cant see him getting a contract for 2013.

bones said:
If the report is correct that Wolfie is out for twelve months then that puts him out for most of 2013 also. :(

If he has the conventional reco surgery it is between 7 - 9 months that make it back by June all going well.

The LARS method is quicker but few docs are recommending it. Regardless I cant see him getting a contract for 2013.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8