Will Tom and Jake win a premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toms still got a few errors in his game and decision making makes u wonder sometime, ie DCE screaming for it tonight for FG at 10-10.

Still young so a long way to go.

They'll Defo win one

officials aside they could have had a crack this year.

We've got so much to build on into next season. Anyone who thinks we weren't stitched up needs to sleep off the drink.

The boys are in their foundation years and the current team is still about 2 years from being a real threat in my opinion. Tommy Turbo is still learning and the errors in his game need to be eliminated moving forward. I think this team needs a quality back rower who can get in there and defend and tighten our ruck and we need some speed out wide. Our backs are solid but we are not really a threat from bombs and we make too many errors in defending the high ball. While the Turbos are in our team, we are in good hands.

The potential for Jake and Tom to win a premiership is there given their talent. However, they both have some lessons to learn in the psychological game. In my opinion, Jake needs to learn to rise above the emotional reactivity of decisions he doesn't like (no matter how bad) and channel that focus into the next play. Tom needs to harden the fark up and play with some killer instinct. Both are too emotionally reactive at this stage, but will be unbelievable achievers when and if they learn to conquer their emotional selves.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8