1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will rose aim up

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c eagle, Aug 13, 2011.

1. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Just wondering what you all think in regards to rose being able to handle to job at hand, his playing for a contract , do you all think he is up to it and should he be resigned

2. Narly

Narly Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    He'll go good. Just hope he and all the other boys don't get injured.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    He'll probably go about as good as he has in all of his starts that he has had this year. Crazy, I know.

On that form, yes he should be re-signed, but if he agrees to continue being so gorgeously rotund.

4. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,355 / 111
    I think George will go allright. Playing for a contract or not he's the kind of player that will always try. He has gone ok when we lose forwards early in matches in the past.
    And lets be honest he'd make a better P.M then the one we have now.

5. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Boiled cabbage would make a better PM than the one we've got now!!!

6. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 57
    Cabbage has some substance to it therefore I would say a dried up dog turd may be more comparable.

7. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Absolutely bizzare!!! :)

Seriously, has done the hard yards this year and I'm sure would love to talk up how good he goes while King is out!!

8. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Time will tell, not just him but all forwards will need to step up to make charge at the title

9. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
  10. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    It would appear at this stage NO

11. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,257 / 131
    Overweight slug

12. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Someone tell the clown that reacting to opposition supporters by pointing and laughing at the scoreboard when you only have a 12 point lead with 8-10 minutes to go is not a good look. His dopey teammates then did their utmost to throw the game with dumb plays.

Buck up Manly. Buck the f-ck up!!!!!

13. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    George played well tonight, and kept Moi Moi in close check. A good effort from the big man.

14. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Probably bad form but your post is worse!!! Not our best by far but 2 points!!!

15. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Whatever...

...I normally don't post after games like that until I have cooled off. So apologies if you are offended! No, not really...

Listening to Rose in his post-match interview, it sounded like he learnt a lesson. Do you think Jason King would have behaved like that? I don't think so. I'm sure George realises that he is now a senior player in the team and he needs to comport himself accordingly.

16. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Imagine how good he COULD be if he lost 15 or 20 kgs ,he would be in soo and test team,but no he has to keep feeding hes face and it is starting to look embarrassing to the team and supporters....wake up george and loss that gut......

17. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Agree. It can't be good for him. If the weight takes its toll and he gets injured, then it won't be any good for us either. Wish he'd go on a diet....looks bad!

18. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    Rose / Lussick are our best current props. Show some respect. He plays as good as he does, because of the way he is....and for mine, that's rep quality.

FFS Dan, what has happened to our forum?

19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    You guys for real? I don't care if he becomes the blue whale of NRL props, just as long as he keeps performing the way he has been. Was very solid for us tonight & acknowledged the fans as he always does which is great to see.

20. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    The commentators mentioned that the parra fans were giving Big George directions to the nearest Maccas. Then Matty Elliott made the comment that Rose does not need directions :)
    Almost as good as the wok under the jersey comment from last season.