1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Can't We Just Win!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Turbo, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    Tonight we saw something rare parra winning a game of footy. It's starting to feel like manly are doing something very different to the other clubs. Parra and warriors haven't been amazing but have still managed to at least show up and play some good footy. They have both recruited a lot as well but unlike us there combos look fine and are smoothly running. Why in the world did our combos not work on Friday. We had the exact same time to prepare as all other newly recruited teams did, the same amount of new players also. TB can't keep changing
    his team every week, it's getting out of hand mate. Plus he may have to think about dropping chez to nsw cup if he doesn't start playing well, he hasn't played well for us since 2014. And why the F$ck is Williame still playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we lose on Monday I'm actually going to have a cry to my self and for Williame who will have lost his 13th game.

• Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 4
    • Ironstine Ironstine x 1
  2. KeithSheldon

KeithSheldon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +694 / 38
    One game, one F***ing game! It was one game, at least wait until two losses before we are spammed with this negative bollocks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 1
  3. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    One game with out any heart and soul from any one accept the Trbojevic boys

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130
    Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,842 / 190
    The Broncos got flogged in their first game last season and they won the comp .
    Judging a team on one game for the whole season is not logical feathered friend .

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Yep. Even if we lose 3 of the first 6 games, no big deal. Just as long as the team overall are making progress, putting in effort and our key combos are gradually improving, thats the main thing. Its a long year and we are 1 game into the season. The overreaction around here is hilarious. And tedious. What was the point of this thread again

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I think the Cowboys might have something to say about that.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. BOZO

Ratings:
    +3,842 / 190
    Thanks bones. The Cowboys played the Bronco's in the grand final last year and they both got hammered in the first round .
    Cowboys lost to the Roosters 28-4 and the Bronco's lost to the Rabitt's 36-6,

9. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    It doesn't matter too much with the round one loss. But it was a bit of a fixer, over after 15 minutes.

Biggest anti-climax in years.

The Penns seem too have taken a vow of silence.

A much better showing on Monday is required otherwise it will be felt at the turnstyles.

10. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,341 / 111
    What da fcuk you say?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Ironstine Ironstine x 1
  11. BOZO

Ratings:
    +3,842 / 190
    Correction :)

The Cowboys played the Bronco's in the grand final last year and they both got hammered in the first round .
    Cowboys lost to the Roosters 28-4 and the Bronco's lost to the Rabitt's 36-6,

12. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,341 / 111
    Didnt read your next posts via bones. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +947 / 80
    Saw souths game tonight i know they played Newcastle big deal.All they did was simple basic stuff metres from dummy half running straight,not sideways predictable ****.We should maybe try it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    Sorry guys for over exaggerated comment, I would just like to see the manly where everyone puts in not just 2 or 3 players like on Friday. We should roll the Tigers if we wake up hopefully but if we don't I don't see us making the 8 with really tough games for half the season.

15. pjayz

pjayz Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,329 / 50
    Patience young grasshopper, patience. We had 8 new faces in round 1....8! Parra had about 4, Warriors 3 (I think) - Warriors look a shambles and are 0 & 2, Parra pulled it back in round 2, let's see if we can do the same.

There was a great article written by some @KeithSheldon bloke @;) about Newcastle winning the comp last year in March - great read and very apt.

We will be there when it really counts.

16. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    After last season I think my patience is all gone

17. IQofalimabean

IQofalimabean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 11
    The team was error prone because the forward pack were clobbered. Also, our 1,6,7,9 didn't provide the kick meters or do enough to alleviate the pressure when Manly were pinned in the 10.

18. Woodsie

Woodsie played strong, done good.

Ratings:
    +4,725 / 100
    @pjayz I made a grasshopper ref to my 23 yo and he had no idea wtf I was on about. @Turbo do you?

19. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,780 / 58
    [​IMG]

edit: why no, I couldn't find a bigger pic!

lol cough

20. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    Probs not