Who's who

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

seaeagledave

Reserve Grader
image.jpg

Anyone able to name everyone in this photo?

I saw this pic yesterday and wondered if there was actually some truth to the new player profile stating Tommy Turbo had reached 100kg's. He makes Walker look like a ballboy next to him.
Wish the training shirts were our home Jersey this year, they look so good!

Ps: Is that Bellyache's picture hanging on the wall??
PPS: I thought I just saw Parcell earlier today at Dee Why Grand, only a short fella, mind you I'm 192.5cm and it's a habit calling most people short

I saw this pic yesterday and wondered if there was actually some truth to the new player profile stating Tommy Turbo had reached 100kg's. He makes Walker look like a ballboy next to him.
Wish the training shirts were our home Jersey this year, they look so good!

Ps: Is that Bellyache's picture hanging on the wall??
Tommy is looking big which is a great sign. Are they training shirts? I'd think with the old sponsor and NRL logo they are just an old set of jerseys that may be more robust for the demands of wrestling training.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Tommy is looking big which is a great sign. Are they training shirts? I'd think with the old sponsor and NRL logo they are just an old set of jerseys that may be more robust for the demands of wrestling training.

I can't tell for sure either but I suspected that was very possible due to the green blob being absent. Even the mighty Sea Eagles can see the value in a few hand-me-downs ;)
(Insert Parra Joke?)

Start from the top
Trbojevic/Tom/Green/Parcell/Satini/Goodall/Starling/Fonua-Blake/?/Raimen/Mateo/Hynes/Lussick

Next row
?sWilliame/Hodges/?/Leary/Lawrence/Taupau/Lavaka/Trbojevic/Kelly/Pratt

That's just the Pepsi retro Jersey from the last few seasons.
Maybe they are making the blob bigger and haven't printed any new copies for the players yet.

Boys, have a go at Lussick on the far right. He looks proper pissed off. And strong. This is good, we like a violent, aggressive Darcy in a Manly jumper. Giddyup

I can't tell for sure either but I suspected that was very possible due to the green blob being absent. Even the mighty Sea Eagles can see the value in a few hand-me-downs ;)
(Insert Parra Joke?)
You'd think Parra would have bought our old jerseys for massive over. You know, cos they want to be Manly so bad.

Start from the top
Trbojevic/Tom/Green/Parcell/Satini/Goodall/Starling/Fonua-Blake/?/Raimen/Mateo/Hynes/Lussick

Next row
?sWilliame/Hodges/?/Leary/Lawrence/Taupau/Lavaka/Trbojevic/Kelly/Pratt
Pretty sure the guy nex to Fonua Blake is Vave. The white guy with knee taping could be Armstrong who missed a lot of last year with a knee injury.

You'd think Parra would have bought our old jerseys for massive over. You know, cos they want to be Manly so bad.

'It's a shame' BA only signed up the non-charitable ex-Manly players that stock pile their gear. Although he made them share them out at training so the other players got a sense of what victory smells like.
I'm sure Kitey and Ballin have handed out a lot of gear but B.A found it too hard to barter with the various charities and kids in hospital with a two for one deal on Parra merch.
Anything to get them to believe they're not parra.. Maybe he bought out the wolverine jerseys and instructed them to sleep in them to dream about victory

Maybe this

Start from the top
Trbojevic/Walker/Green/Parcell/Satini/Goodall/Starling/Vave/Fonua-Blake/?/Rudolph/Mateo/Hynes/Lussick

Next row
Lavaka/Williame/Hodges/Armstrong/Leary/Lawrence/Taupau/John/Trbojevic/Kelly/Pratt

The new kid on the far left below Tom sure has some guns. He even makes Darcy's arms look small. Don't know if he can play footy, or who he is so for now let's just call him Army.

Last edited:
Tommy with his size is starting to remind me of former giant Brisbane fullback Paul Hauff.

I just hope his career isn't as injury riddled as Hauff's was.

• 👎
Reactions: R3

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8