Who would you sign?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the cheap -
1. Nick Slyney would be a good buy - watched him play at Cowgirls and showed promise.
2. Ben Murdoch-Masila from the Tigers.
3. David Tyrrell from Souffs.
4. Nigel Plum can do some big hits but i think he's getting on these days.

I'm a big fan of Aiden Guerra from the Chooks, good build for a second rower, good skills and also impressive footwork

As I said in another topic, I would hang around waiting for some of the young Chooks players looking for an opportunity

JWH, Kennedy, Tasi, Masoe, Nu'uasala, Coydner, Aubusson, Arona, Takarangi, Cherrington etc, so much talent there but not enough spots for them in 1st grade, especially if the rumours about Scummy Bill are on the money.

Liki liki or sau from knights. Turn sau into a second rower and liki liki on the wing for tafua into back row or back row centre covering interchange.

Vatuvei off the bench?

Leeroyd Lars or Tilse excellent buys at this stage of their careers too. Best to come still from those two.

Look, we have lost a mass of players since last season's Grand Final, including Michael Robertson, Shane Rodney, William Hopoate, Tony Williams, Darcy Lussick, Terrence Seu Seu & co.

How much have we upgraded DCE and Foran's contracts by, especially when the cap is going up by a lot?

We HAVE to have cap space to spend now, don't we? I want to see US raid another team for once.

I'd love us to make a massive play at Josh Reynolds as a Lock.

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Josh Reynolds

Type of thing.

If we could somehow keep Lussick, and assuming Ballin does leave, I would go after Dayne Weston from the Panthers and the pack would look like this -
8-King
9-Buhrer
10-Lussick
11-Chee Kam
12-Watmough
13-G.Stewart

14-Weston, 15-Kite, 16-Rose, 17-L.Foran

Brett White
Robbie Farrar
Willie Mason
Ryan Hoffman
Michael Crocker
Ben Creaghe

What a pack hat would be.

Ryan said:
Look, we have lost a mass of players since last season's Grand Final, including Michael Robertson, Shane Rodney, William Hopoate, Tony Williams, Darcy Lussick, Terrence Seu Seu & co.

How much have we upgraded DCE and Foran's contracts by, especially when the cap is going up by a lot?

We HAVE to have cap space to spend now, don't we? I want to see US raid another team for once.

I'd love us to make a massive play at Josh Reynolds as a Lock.

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Josh Reynolds

Type of thing.

Liam Foran would be a much better option @ lock imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8